for sell: Prototype Cases | [all sold]

Inqui

Very Active Member
Dear forum members,
Unfortunately, I have decided to give away my long awaited Pyra.
The complete development time I have looking for it and absorbed every news post from ED.
Unfortunately, my life has changed so much during this time, that I don't have the time to play and mod anymore. Many other things have moved into the foreground. In the end there is too little day left to do everything.

The Pyra was already after a short time after release on my to-do list and moved more and more into the background. After a broken display cable (ED repaired it) I realized that I also get along very well without it.
As you will see I was right at the front and was able to secure #5 at the pre-pre-order round. At that time, I had almost decided to get the Prototype.
And because I wanted to support ED on this project, I also spent more on vouchers.
By ordering early, I was also able to secure one of each Prototype cases.

I wanted to mount them together with my PCB on the wall, but my wife forbade me. Unfortunately, the colors don't match the rest of the decoration.

About the Pyra:
Model #5 EU 4G version grey
I sell it only with additional spare battery, PCB#5 and Pyra/Pandora Case.
As you can read in the forum, the 4G modem was already running.
Faults are not known to me, which does not apply all other Pyras (audio, HDMI, etc).

Who wants to come by in Düsseldorf/Germany can come to look at them. I am job-related a lot in NRW on the road and could also arrange with someone.
If the Pyra should be shipped, then the buyer takes over the shipping costs (attention battery shipping).

About the prototype cases:
All colors included. I don't know yet if I want to sell them as a collection or separately. I will decide depending on the reactions.
Not all cases are complete. Please have a look at the photos where I show all single parts. That’s how I received them from ED.
blue, grey, red, purble, transparent

My heart bleeds while writing these lines, because I was really looking forward to the Pyra for a long time and learned a lot in the development process of ED. But as already written, it was the last 11 months mostly only in the case and next summer I will travel for a year, where I cannot take it with me. Therefore, now with a sad heart this decision.

Please send me your suggestions via PM and importantly why you want the Pyra/Prototype cases. This shall not be a sellout.

Thanks for the nice time (mostly just reading) here with you.
I hope that I will find the time for retro gaming again sometime and then I will join you again. Then hopefully with Pyra².

EDIT: all sold by 3.7.22

Attachments

• blue1.jpg
    blue1.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 180
  • blue2.jpg
    blue2.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 183
  • box.jpg
    box.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 191
  • case.jpg
    case.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 184
  • clear1.jpg
    clear1.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 156
  • clear2.jpg
    clear2.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 155
  • grey1.jpg
    grey1.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 145
  • grey2.jpg
    grey2.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 169
  • invoice.jpg
    invoice.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 175
  • purple1.jpg
    purple1.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 179
  • purple2.jpg
    purple2.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 174
  • Pyra (24).jpg
    Pyra (24).jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 162
  • Pyra (25).jpg
    Pyra (25).jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 183
  • Pyra.jpg
    Pyra.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 215
  • Pyra_backlight_off.jpg
    Pyra_backlight_off.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 185
  • Pyra_backlight_on.jpg
    Pyra_backlight_on.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 178
  • Pyra_backlight_on_close.jpg
    Pyra_backlight_on_close.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 190
  • Pyra_backlight_on_l_side.jpg
    Pyra_backlight_on_l_side.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 166
  • Pyra_backlight_on_r_side.jpg
    Pyra_backlight_on_r_side.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 168
  • Pyra_bottom.jpg
    Pyra_bottom.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 183
  • Pyra_inside.jpg
    Pyra_inside.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 191
  • Pyra_logo.jpg
    Pyra_logo.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 164
  • Pyra_screen.jpg
    Pyra_screen.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 157
  • red1.jpg
    red1.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 144
  • red2.jpg
    red2.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Man the purple case looks so special... I am almost tempted to make an offer on that alone.

Man the purple case looks so special... I am almost tempted to make an offer on that alone.
to be honest, the purpe is a wierd one as the lower part is a bit brighter then the rest. Maybe all 3 parts have a slight different taint, but I´m not sure if I see it correct. Please judgeyourself based on the photo

would there be international shipping or is this only local?

[ah my bad just saw the shipping part]

the cases are still for sale.
please dont think that I´ll sell them for high price. I just ask for the same as ED did + shipping.

Reactions: rSl
blue, grey, transparent are still available

red and purble are sold

Back