Flu, Blu, Smoo! Blu+ Fault = Rubbish!

spaceboygp32x

I know ive been as guilty as anyone for anti-BLU+ bias (I bought a FLU when I couldve bought BLU+)... think people are only reading the first page of the current faq...

we have to stop the BLU+ = fault rumor - - and find a way to let people know they are OK and just as well supported as all other GP32's

Its putting people off the GP! :(

can we have a sticky faq where we promote the new BLU+ positivly for a change!

sPaCe :ph34r:

Second that motion!

I have a BLU + and it's fantastic! And I agree that the stickies at the top of the page are probably giving people the wrong idea, scaring them about buying a BLU or putting them off the GP in general.

If you're reading this and pondering buying a GP 32, do NOT be scared about getting a BLU + they work fine and only very very few programs left for them dont work properly!

I think if a BLU+ version of GPCinema (v2+) more people would buy it, alot of people do buy these things for films.

Titcher posted on Mar 21 2005 at 08:15 PM said:
I think if a BLU+ version of GPCinema (v2+) more people would buy it, alot of people do buy these things for films.

huh?
Most people buy GP32's for the prospect of emulation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Titcher posted on Mar 21 2005 at 09:15 PM said:

What`s wrong with GPCinema v1 ?. Works just as good as v2 imo.

Trooper

trooper posted on Mar 21 2005 at 08:25 PM said:
Titcher posted on Mar 21 2005 at 09:15 PM said:

What`s wrong with GPCinema v1 ?. Works just as good as v2 imo.

Trooper

yes it does!

and my GF/wife/thingie ( :D ) bought one for watching films on the train! but now she plays shanghai two on DrMD!!!

keep it positive folks - the BLU+ rocks full stop

sPaCe :ph34r:

non lit all the way baby!!! well i was thinking of selling my non flu to get a blu or flu but the blu+ did scare me from that and i'm still a little leary from it, but i would buy a normal blu.

KickinWing posted on Mar 21 2005 at 08:42 PM said:
non lit all the way baby!!! well i was thinking of selling my non flu to get a blu or flu but the blu+ did scare me from that and i'm still a little leary from it, but i would buy a normal blu.

Being an original owner of a NLU (sold it due to the lack of a light) and now the owner of a BLU+, There is absolutely no way in hell i could go back to using a NLU again. The BLU+ is just so friggin vibrant, and you can see what the hell is going on.

I'd strongly suggest grabbing a BLU (+ or not) while you can. Although the + does seem to have better thumbstick control, and my diagonals have yet to screw up on me.

Jarska333 posted on Mar 21 2005 at 04:34 PM said:
I'm quite sure there is something in v2 that justifies the designation...

DrMD 1.0 works fine, yet, 2.0 is still preferrable.
gpCinema 2.0 performs better with darker films. It doesn't get those squares on dark areas like 1.0 did. It's very nice.

But 2.0 is only beta right now (according to the menu when you press select), so there's still hope for BLU+ owners. ;)

Back