First post

hando

Chief Editor
Website
www.gp32x.com
Someone always has to start, so this time it would be me. Maybe now GP32 owners community isn't too big, but i hope in future there would be many of us, happy gp owners. And this forum is for you. It is quite customizable and fast, without annoing and long registration process and pop commercials breaks ;).
Lets the force be with you :)

Don't worry, the GP32 community is always bigger !
have a look to Don Miguel's forum or to mine and you will see that many people like this system !

Oh, i wanted to tell you : nice site !

Good work hando :) Great site & cool board. I really have to get this GP32 thingy :) Keep up the good work.

At last I have a chance to post here. Some nasty bug-thing prevented me from doing this before.
I hope this site and board will grow to inform more and more people about this wonder, the GamePark 32.
I'll be joining hando on the main site with news and information too, so keep your fingers crossed :)

Great site! Best place I have found for the GP32 yet. Keep up the great work. :D

This community has grown TREMENDOUSLY! As a matter of fact, kind of too quick. When I joined i was #137, now there is more than 10 times that much!! Now I don't get to see all the posts anymore. It is just not as cozy anymore, but the more people, i guess the better. :(

nah, youre right. although im one of those late, i do also think it shouldnt become to big. you just couldnt read everything, when there were some 50 posts daily or so... :ph34r:

Someone always has to start, so this time it would be me. Maybe now GP32 owners community isn't too big, but i hope in future there would be many of us, happy gp owners. And this forum is for you. It is quite customizable and fast, without annoing and long registration process and pop commercials breaks ;).
Yeah this site has grown tremendously. im the latest one thus far..... how did i find this thread you must ask? i used the search function and for some reason this came up and i just wanted to b part of history.

This site has come a long way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years ago Hando had a dream, a pieceful website where gp32 lovers can come and express their experience and problems into a welcoming society, but his website today is being crushed by ruthless people determined to shatter dreams.

All i can say is, wheres the love?

Jr2swiss posted on Aug 2 2004 at 08:17 PM said:
Years ago Hando had a dream, a pieceful website where gp32 lovers can come and express their experience and problems into a welcoming society, but his website today is being crushed by ruthless people determined to shatter dreams.

All i can say is, wheres the love?
Hmmm?

Who are you talking about? :huh:

Damn. I feel like a piece of history like this muct have me in it.

(USER HAS BEEN PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I don't think this board is 'too big' etc. From what i've seen since the short time i've been browsing is a lot of incredibly helpful people. I can honestly say it is one of the most pleasant forums i've been on in a long while - and may it continue!

Back