First Day Of High School...

Loubear

Yep, so I got lost at least 3 times...and my classes are pretty far apart. So, did anyone else start school today or already started?

Loubear posted on Sep 7 2006 at 05:52 PM said:
Yep, so I got lost at least 3 times...and my classes are pretty far apart. So, did anyone else start school today or already started?
High school kinda sucks, but some teachers were awesome!!!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Javacat posted on Sep 7 2006 at 06:16 PM said:
You mean the ones with the big boobies?
You like guys with big boobs? ;)

I started friday. Things this year are looking very nice indeed. Senior, girl i like is still there, teachers like me, EVERYONE wants to touvh my GP2x, if only for a second :D

School Supplies and Clothes: ~$500
Daily Lunch: $2
School Sweater: $30

Seniors beating the living crap out of you as you walk into school on friday morning: priceless :D

Highschool is cool, but it has some of the gayest rules. My highschool banned all electronics besides calculators. Also if I'm late to class 5 times in one semester I get a $300 fine. The social part of school is good though.

g4m3r posted on Sep 7 2006 at 06:34 PM said:
Highschool is cool, but it has some of the gayest rules. My highschool banned all electronics besides calculators. Also if I'm late to class 5 times in one semester I get a $300 fine. The social part of school is good though.
Did you go to high school in Germany during World War II? ;)

I hated school and refused to goto highschool at all, all 3 of the state high schools in newcastle were so bad it was pointless going. One didn't even do a-levels as not enought people passed gcse.

They have since changed to the 2 school system that they have in south england and renamed the old high schools things like 'All Saints College' and 'Walbottle Campus'

Still shit holes.

craigix posted on Sep 7 2006 at 07:00 PM said:
I hated school and refused to goto highschool at all, all 3 of the state high schools in newcastle were so bad it was pointless going. One didn't even do a-levels as not enought people passed gcse.

They have since changed to the 2 school system that they have in south england and renamed the old high schools things like 'All Saints College' and 'Walbottle Campus'

Still shit holes.
Did you graduate? :huh:

School is for n00bs and kiddie fiddlers.

Oh, and 6th forms are always full of tossers. College is great though, you meet all sorts of strange and unusual people that you would never normally meet at school or out and about. College's are also a haven for hot, young, female immigrants ;)
Uni is great for the first couple of years, but it starts too drag on the third and the only thing making me carry onto the 4th is the fact that I have paid for the first 3 years already.

craigix posted on Sep 8 2006 at 01:00 AM said:

Still shit holes.

i went to what is now known as 'all saints college' when it was a high school and can fully concur - shit hole

the computers were alright for a while though, until they started breaking through abuse

My music class is full of tossers, I am one of only two who can actually read music. Pretty much everyone only plays electric guitar (badly), yet think they are hardcore musicians. Also, none of them can compose or keep in time.

Downloading tabs from ultimate guitar doesn't make you a musician, folks ;)

Back