Firmware

mattmagoo

OFFICIAL
Website
Visit site
I was told i needed to flash Euro Bios onto my GP32 to run GPCinema, free version, so after plucking up the balls to do it, i get the following error

"Hardare Problem, please restart Program" I crapped my self, i restarted my GP32 but i stil wanna flash, so dus n e one know what the problem s, i was using the 1.6.7 BETA

thanx

load it up via wind-ups or pacrom, yafl may work, but i just dont know!

You can use these like you would any other .fxe via freelauncher and then run GP Cinema via those. I'd recommend pacrom for ease of use, but if you are going to flash, pre-boot to wind-ups and you can have some groovy icons, i've got a windows 98 (including taskbar) background that looks rather smooth to my cretin eyes!

mattmagoo posted on May 12 2004 at 09:37 PM said:
I was told i needed to flash Euro Bios onto my GP32 to run GPCinema, free version, so after plucking up the balls to do it, i get the following error

"Hardare Problem, please restart Program" I crapped my self, i restarted my GP32 but i stil wanna flash, so dus n e one know what the problem s, i was using the 1.6.7 BETA

thanx
Yes, Entware said to use new bios just because the free launcher doesn't work with it but you can use Wind-Ups, PacRom... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back