Firmware

Website
Visit site
Should I put etheir Mr. Spiv's MultiFirmware V2 or the Slubman Firmware on my GP32 BLU+? Or is their a better firmware?

I am getting a GP32 and wanted to know what firmware to put on it.

Slubman is the best firmware around, in my opinion...
It has lots of great features, like built-in phodrive and a file manager :)

Talyz posted on Dec 3 2005 at 01:33 PM said:
Slubman is the best firmware around, in my opinion...
It has lots of great features, like built-in phodrive and a file manager :)
Good firmware but ugly, I already lived in the seventies, I never want to see those colours again ;-) Try a number of different launchers (wind-ups, YAFL, Slubman) and see which one you like. You can simply run them as 'executables' so you don't have to flash your firmware until you decide.

Remember that all the extra functions in the Slubman firmware can be added to other launchers too (you just run them as executables). It could also be that you will like the default firmware. Just try everything for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all your help I am going to try out a few different firmwares to see wich one I like best. :D

Edit: DO you what the biggest smartmedia card the GP32 will accept is? I am thinking about buying one.

128mb.

SlubmanFirmware.gif

Trooper

slubmans firmware is open-source so you can start make own skins and change it if u want to

If you have a different version then please post it. I like it, but wouldnt mind different graphics. I'm on the road, so don't have access to a computer that often.

Back