Release Firefox 14.0.1 in repo

Cool, but why not the 17.0 ?
Well that's gratitude for you.

But seriously so much has changed between revisions it's a question of baby steps.

I'll get the new versions out as and when.

Wasn't a reproach hdonk ^^, i've always used your builds, and enjoy it :^).

There's usually security fixes between releases, so i assume this is important to be up-to-date.

Just started on 15 but it needs a build of python 2.3.7... So more steps.

A question, the "write on appdata, not NAND" is coded into FF when compiling, or it's just a conf script ?

I also think that it may be more complex for FF 15 upwards, they have changed some stuff. But it is worth to wait, since the new FF versions should be less ressource and Memory hungry, good times for the Pandora. :)

Thanks again, hdonk. ^^

What's this about needing Python 2.3? Python 2.6 and 2.7 should be completely compatible with Py2.3 programs; the only changes that could possibly break anything is new keywords that were introduced (and they're keywords that wouldn't be likely variable names).

I probably meant 2.7.3, but the problem seems to be some missing modules. Haven't got to the arse of it yet tho.

I haven't done any measurements or some such, but my feeling is that it is a little snappier than the previous. Could be imagining it though. I imagine lots of things.

I haven't done any measurements or some such, but my feeling is that it is a little snappier than the previous. Could be imagining it though. I imagine lots of things.
It might be better due to using a later version of GCC, probably with better optimisations.

Back