Finding the "Two Months™"-post closest to the actuall pyra shipment date

bennr01

Silent Observer
Hi everyone,

With the first pyra orders now being finalized, I think it is time we finally concentrate ourselves the single most important question on this board:

Who made the most accurate "Two Month™" comment?

First, the rules:

- Any post/comment/message counts regardless of platform, as long as it's related to the pyra and the date and content can be validated. This means that forum posts, reddit posts and discord messages will count as long as we can validate them.

- As for the exact time that counts, let's first find the comments closest to the 2020-21-21 date, with the start of the date being defined by CET time. CET because this seems the most appropriate cutoff for the pyra.

- When you find a suitable candidate for the closest prediction, comment a link to the comment

Have fun everybody.

The "2 Months™" is an "insider" Joke from the entire Pandora/Pyra Community.

First it appeared in many Newsposts from EvilDragon about delivering the OpenPandora Handheld.
There where many Things happend who delay the Shipment.
Thing like "Volcano Eruption in Europe/Island..Graig left the Pandora Project and many Money was gone with him...and many others."
EvilDragon Rescued the Entire Pandora Project then to Germany and we Forum Members had ever Patience.

With every new Problem in the Past that appeared...we heard that Pandora Delivery will be delayed about "2 Months™" :)

The Pandora Project was near to never come to an End and some of us Users upgraded to "Premium Pandora Orders"
and with that "Premium Upgrade" we saved the Project because the Premium Order Upgrade was like a Donation from us.

I can not explain that perfect in english but i hope you understand what i try to say.

"2Months™" is an Pandora/Pyra Forum Insider Joke and it say...okay we have more Patience ;)

And when another "2 Months™" are added..then its okay for nearly all of us because we can Trust EvilDragon without Problems :)

Do not worry..we will get our Pyra Handhelds and i do hope for a CPU Upgrade in the Future but Steps by Steps.

Last edited:
I always suspected they say "Ein Paar Monate" in German, about the Pyra/Pandora, instead of "zwei Monate", and "2 Months" was a slight mistranslation, but I don't really know how they said it in German.

Reactions: rSl
What was the 2 Months™ for?

Question not the 2 Months™ for it is the breath that gives us life, the cruel mistress that giveth hope and also taketh it away, our protector against the Dvorakites during the holy Keyboard Wars. Yea question not the 2 Months™ else ye shall be swallowed by the great Evil Dragon and your soul shall be cast into the void to dwell with the evil craigix for ever and ever.

Mrozekians VI, verse IX.

I was late to the party, but yes, the story was already there with Craig

Reactions: rSl
I can't even find anyone who predicted 2020, although I did find that elw3 joined on 21 Oct, 2005!
Post automatically merged:

Start of delivery from the date of posting, I think.
I looked myself up
Nov 18, 2005, feels like yesterday, but fifteen years on the boards !

Is this the "Two Months™ joke" cannot be made anymore topic? :'(

If we can't find the best matching one, I'll make a prediction the Pyra will be released in Two Months.
Even though I'm late, if no other is found this was the most accurate post. ;)
That depends somewhat if the first preorder delivered counts as release, or when it comes to general release on the website. If the latter, you might actually be rather closer than you thought.

Don't worry it'll never die. Rather like this McDonalds burger.
In 10000 years the only "food" from this time period that archaeologists will be able to find will be McDonald's waste. As a result there will be something like the Paleo diet —except supposedly modeled after our modern diet instead of the diet from the paleo time period— which consists of nothing but conservatives preservatives, artificial flavourings, poor quality bread, tortured hormone infested meat, and a very little bit of cucumber. They will argue that we evolved to eat almost exclusively indigestible waste because humanity has been eating almost nothing but indigestible waste for 10000 years.

Either way until the first Pyra's have been shipped/produced/received we still won't know when the 2 Months™ are over. This thread is a little bit too soon, probably by about 2 Weeks™.

Last edited:
In 10000 years the only "food" from this time period that archaeologists will be able to find will be McDonald's waste. As a result there will be something like the Paleo diet —except supposedly modeled after our modern diet instead of the diet from the paleo time period— which consists of nothing but conservatives...

Preservatives was the word you were looking for btw.
The English word maybe. But be careful with polisemy in Romance languages. There are flavoured variants but they're not intended for a healthy diet (healthy lifesyle might be, just not diet).

But be careful with polisemy in Romance languages.

You can't scare me. :p

3974570666-df9d051ceb-c.jpg

which consists of nothing but conservatives
Sorry to break your narrative, but the sad truth is that they contain so much fat and sugar that they don't even need any preservatives to last that long, they're already that unhealthy to begin with. Some German Youtuber actually tested this with a fresh self-made burger - the result was basically the same, even self-made burgers are still too fatty to get moldy.

Back