Finding Doom 2 Wad

IG98

Still Fresh
Hello, I have been a Gp32 owner for 7 days, it has really surpassed all my expectations, portable Doom has been making me grin like an idiot all week! I want to buy a legal copy of the Doom 2 wad, if I bought a copy of Doom2 on cd for PC, will it have a file called Doom 2 wad on there, that will be compatible with my GP32? Are certain editions better? The same question applies to the Lucasarts SCUMM games. Any assistance with this would be hugely appreciated

your commercial doom2 wad should work without having to do anything but transfer it to your SMC card, thats what I use and it's fine.

As for the Scumm, i have no clue. sorry.

Give me your aim name and ill send it to you i have every doom wad i just cant use them due to gamepark not selling replacement cords.

scarface posted on Aug 19 2005 at 06:00 PM said:
Give me your aim name and ill send it to you i have every doom wad i just cant use them due to gamepark not selling replacement cords.

You know that you just publicly offered to send him illegal copies of commercial software?...

Last edited by a moderator:
In ScummVM, you can use the ordinary commercial datafiles. Just install the game (or extract it, or whatever) and copy all datafiles (you don´t need the .exe and the readme.txt) to a folder on your smc.

Well, iv never been able to run SCUMM on my gp32. For some reason "it doesnt work on all some gp32's"

Back