Filling Out Incomplete .34 Mame Sets

naples39

So I converted my MAME rom set, but now I am left with a bunch of incomplete sets. I have managed to cut my number of incomplete sets in half by going to rom sites and downloading everything pertaining to the game and adding them via clrmame, but there are still a number of games I would love to have that I can't seem to find the missing pieces of. Are there any other resources I can turn to fix the sets, or have I done pretty much everything I can?

Here is my current incomplete sets list:
arkanoi2
arkanoid
bstars
contra
ddragon
digdug
digdugnm
dkong
elevator
galaga
galaxian
gaunt2
gauntlet
indytemp
jackal
puckman
pacnpal
pbobble
roadrunn
spelunk2
spnchout
spyhunt
ssprint
trally
waterski
xevious

So I converted my MAME rom set, but now I am left with a bunch of incomplete sets. I have managed to cut my number of incomplete sets in half by going to rom sites and downloading everything pertaining to the game and adding them via clrmame, but there are still a number of games I would love to have that I can't seem to find the missing pieces of. Are there any other resources I can turn to fix the sets, or have I done pretty much everything I can?

Here is my current incomplete sets list:
arkanoi2
arkanoid
bstars
contra
ddragon
digdug
digdugnm
dkong
elevator
galaga
galaxian
gaunt2
gauntlet
indytemp
jackal
puckman
pacnpal
pbobble
roadrunn
spelunk2
spnchout
spyhunt
ssprint
trally
waterski
xevious

Someone else posted this idea and it sort of work for me. Google mame rollback and you will find a site where you can bit torrent the current rom set.

If you have any luck with Galaga, please let me know. That's my favorite game and I can't seem to get clrmame pro to rebuild that one correctly. I need to learn how to use clr mame pro still.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, someone finally responded to this thread. Anyway, I did download the rollback set a few weeks ago and got all those games working. Don't remember Galaga specifically, but I thought that did the trick for me. If not, I suggest you go back to google...there is a torrent floating around for the a complete mame .34 set for gp2x.

Wow, someone finally responded to this thread. Anyway, I did download the rollback set a few weeks ago and got all those games working. Don't remember Galaga specifically, but I thought that did the trick for me. If not, I suggest you go back to google...there is a torrent floating around for the a complete mame .34 set for gp2x.

Thanks, I'm giving that torrent a try now. Hopefully, in the 26 hours, I'll know.... Wish there was a MAME burner offering this one. If it works, I'll look into offering it myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that's the torrent I started ;)

You don't have to download the complete rom rollback set, what I did was did a check on my roms and found which ones were missing files, then selected only those sets from the rollback set and it took like 30 minutes.

I'll probably put up a new torrent of the current romset supported by the gp2x version eventually.

Back