Fgen32

Jr2swiss

Website
Visit site
Hey, have a little problem. Whenever I load Fgen32 the screen shows scrambled colors. I can press A and the regular stuff comes up, created by and such, but the background is still scrambled colors, instead of the fgen32 logo with the genesis characters. And it doesn't scan the files correctly. Its basically messed up, could I get any help?

Thanks.

redownload it off Rlyeh's website, he replaced the title screen bug version the next day after the release I think.

Ok, well I got the new version, it doesnt have the screen problem anymore but it still doesn't scan the roms correctly.

Thanks

Jr2swiss posted on Sep 7 2004 at 03:05 AM said:
Ok, well I got the new version, it doesnt have the screen problem anymore but it still doesn't scan the roms correctly.

Thanks

After it loads, have you tried pressing select, then A ?

Last edited by a moderator:
when it freezes while scanning you have the roms in the falese directory, its gpmm/genesis if iam not wrong.

I know its in the correct directory, it use to work. Something went wrong for some bizzarre reason its messing up.

Thanks

Do a Scandisk. If that doesn't work, delete all the ROMs and reload them. Sometimes zipped files can get corrupted when reading them, I've seen it on OpenSNES9xGp, LJ, and fGen32, and I'm not sure exactly what causes the problem...possibly the ports of zLib?

There was one time where my zipped NES ROMs (individually zipped of course) were all corrupt and I ended up having to reformat the SMC because the blocks were all bad.

Oh, and please stop saying "Thanks", it's driving me insane :blink:

Back