Fenix For Mac

Burbruee

Website
Visit site
Hello,

When I release my game I want to make packages for Win/Lin/Mac/GP2X.
With file structure like this: (windows example)
CODE

[data]
[runtime]
game.exe

( game.exe is just a launcher made in c++ that executes runtime/fxi.exe ../data/game.dcb, might as well use a .bat for the same purpose. )
For linux I do the same, but replace the fxi.exe with fxi for linux, and make an executable script.

Now for Mac.. I've never used one so I don't know how to make a script for it, is it similar to linux/windows?
Also, I wanted to ask if 'Fenix-0.84.dmg.sitx' from fenix.divsite.net is the latest version for Mac.
Is this a compressed filetype? Because I can't seem to open it with File Roller on Ubuntu.

So: I need the Fenix Interpreter for Mac and a scipt that runs the dcb from a data folder.

Please help me make a package for Mac so that all my friends on a Mac can enjoy my future games made with Fenix.

Thanks.

Burbruee said:
Hello,

When I release my game I want to make packages for Win/Lin/Mac/GP2X.
With file structure like this: (windows example)
CODE

[data]
[runtime]
game.exe
( game.exe is just a launcher made in c++ that executes runtime/fxi.exe ../data/game.dcb, might as well use a .bat for the same purpose. )
For linux I do the same, but replace the fxi.exe with fxi for linux, and make an executable script.

Now for Mac.. I've never used one so I don't know how to make a script for it, is it similar to linux/windows?
Also, I wanted to ask if 'Fenix-0.84.dmg.sitx' from fenix.divsite.net is the latest version for Mac.
Is this a compressed filetype? Because I can't seem to open it with File Roller on Ubuntu.

So: I need the Fenix Interpreter for Mac and a scipt that runs the dcb from a data folder.

Please help me make a package for Mac so that all my friends on a Mac can enjoy my future games made with Fenix.

Thanks.

OSX is a BSD, so you should be able to use bash. I believe it should be the same as for Linux.

You could always cross compile a c++ file for OSX as well, but I can't help you there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back