Favourite Console?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakshep2

Website
Visit site
I'm choosing DC, because it's my favourite. well duh.

wtf, there is meant to be a poll here. awwwwww.

This type of poll has been done to death before anyway. And most of those actually had polls.

Nova said:
This type of poll has been done to death before anyway. And most of those actually had polls.
O RLY?

Thou shalt not question Stephen Fry.

I am Stephen Fry. do not judge me.

lol joking :p but I never saw one on here before, oh well. and why are the polls not working? I meant to have one.

I like your sig jakshep2, very apt. :D

my sigs rule. :D my last one was deemed too innapropriate, here's the link to it:

Sig

oh, I see. you're saying I'm a dick. I just realised.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job mocking trooper in the other thread, by the way. Great way to make people like you! ;)

And yeah, enough of these frickin "which console is best" threads. Go bump an old one, and if anyone gives you slack for grave digging, tell them dcgm gave you permission ;)

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Good job mocking trooper in the other thread, by the way. Great way to make people like you! ;)
he annoyed me for whatever reason it was. which thread was it?

I don't see what the big deal is with starting a thread that's been done before. Maybe Jakshep is just lonely and wants to post trivial things just for the sake of posting.

geo12 said:
Maybe Jakshep is just lonely and wants to post trivial things just for the sake of posting.
OMG why the hell does everyone say that? wtf?!

but it's true.

and if anyone gives you slack for grave digging, tell them dcgm gave you permission ;)

Ahaha GP2x Mafia

jakshep2 said:
Yeah, that works. Especially after making an idiot of yourself INSIDE an apology thread YOU created.

Maybe the internet isn't your "thing" :)

please, enlighten me, where the hell did I make a tit of myself in my apology thread? you must have gotten it mixed up with the "Lol" one. you're just pissed off because I can publicly apologise for being a troller. you just won't admit it. :ph34r:

EDIT: who are you to tell me how to behave on this forum anyway? I didn't intentionally break any rules. damn right you can't reform 'em, because you're not a mod. go and cry to craig or ED and if they ban me then so be it.

P.S:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, that advert is pissing me off. just what do you get out of being an e-billboard, anyway?

^ Taking on DCGM is a bad idea on here. I've done it and it didn't turn out well for me. So how about you let it lie?

And in regards to your comments on DCGM's e-billboard, I believe it's just an expression of his interest in the rap music genre and in particular that artist. No harm in that is there?

Ganepark32 said:
^ Taking on DCGM is a bad idea on here. I've done it and it didn't turn out well for me.
well, there's a first time for everything.

jakshep2 said:
Ganepark32 said:
^ Taking on DCGM is a bad idea on here. I've done it and it didn't turn out well for me.
Should prove interesting...

More so than the thread.

TaG said:
jakshep2 said:
Ganepark32 said:

More so than the thread.
most things are more interesting than my threads.

jakshep2 said:
TaG said:
jakshep2 said:
Ganepark32 said:

More so than the thread.
most things are more interesting than my threads.
:lol: Like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back