Faulty Pandora for Sale

chame

I sell my model 1 pandora. it is one of the very first models. this unit is stable at 890mhz

screen works

keyb works

nubs somehow work (actually they never worked as smoothly as my PSP nubs...)

both SD card slots work, tested with 2x16GB SDs

motherboard works, and wifi, bt, usb ports, dc in, lights etc...

case: is cracked in the screen area so it cant hold the screen in place. I use a piece of paper to stuck the screen in position

sound: speakers doesnt work, but headphone jack works. get the sound from there

I sell this unit as is. what you see in the photos is what you get. pandora, stylus, dc adapter, 2x lcd replacement cables

PM with your offer. thanks

HPIM7833.JPG

HPIM7837.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand you want to sell this . Have you thought of sending it for a RMA and then once fixed selling it ? I think you would get more money yes?

Sorry if this comment seems irrelevant. I do not mean to offend you. :)

Last edited:
How much do you want? Please include shipping to Australia! ;) PM if you want. If price is right - I will take today

I'm also in Australia and quite interested in acquiring a Pandora Console, I hope this one has not been sold yet, as I'd never be able to afford a new or perfectly working one.

I suppose I'll send a PM.

Yes, this is my first post, but what other reason would I have to post in a Pandora board, unless I actually had or saw the possibility of having a pandora? ;)

Any chance of getting a piece of paper with your forum name into one of those photos?

That way nobody can use your photographs to sell a pandora they don't actually own.

Back