Farcry Help

Website
Visit site
i installed far cry and when i clicke play it shows the far cry title screen shot(not menu but before the game startes the little picture) and then it goes away and does nothing. could it be drivers or what? i want to play far cry :(

well i bought it and am at my friends so its not my pc. but his is like i think 1.8Ghz-2.4 so i think its able to run it, but i dont know about his gfx and shite. i dont think the specs would have to do with it i think it would still run but crappily.

to find out what your specs are do this:

start->run->type "dxdiag"->ok->then go through the tabs to find your specs.

Hmm, I just got this today and I'm having problems. The demo worked fine but this is going crazy. Firstly the lighting was screwed when he wakes up in that building the walls were illuminous yellow!!! after changing a few gfx options higher and lower, I have now lost all textures and everything is blue. Noticing that Nvidia have a new set of drivers (1st of april release and it hasn't been that long since I got the 53.03 ones) I've installed them and there's no change.

I'm now downloading the FC 1.1 patch but I have little faith, has anybody else had similar probs.

BTW my GFX card is Geforce 4 MX 440 64MB (yeah I know its crap, but heck the demo looked and played good!)

Oh BABY do I want this. Completed both of the demos and my system luckily runs it at high settings at measly 800x600. However, it's expensive, and it's only worth buying if the multiplayer is good imho, so I'll wait a bit. Replaying Freedom Fighters has also proved amusing.

Back