Release Fallout 1? Plus some questions I think remain unasked.

kringle185

Still Fresh
K, so Im meaning to get the Pandora at some point in some time this year. I have a psp just for emullating and pretty much for hb games. I use the 64 emmulastor daedalus which work pretty good for some games, like mario cart works perfect, but works pretty bad for other, goldeneye is unplayable but runnable and games like starfox and smash run good but slow. Plus other console emmulators like GBA and snes, which both run very well. Remember though that the psp only had 32mb of ram, plus could only be overclocked to 333mh.

So I want an upgrade from the psp, the pandora. What im wondering about the greatest maybe would be if Fallout 1 is portable to the pandora. Maybe even Fallout 2, I remember spendng a lot of time on these but never got too far because my saves got skrewed multiple times. Ive found a guide to get these working on Ubuntu, does that mean that It wouldnt need a port? The specs are actualy pretty low for these games, like I think it said somehting like 64mb ram needed, and some 300mh for prossesing. Thats probably my greatest question, but im also wondering whether the ported games will be 'modable'. for example the quakes were eextrememly modable, mods were flying at it from all over the place, Im wondering if these would be usable without needing a port of the mod files as well.

And lastly I'm wondering whether or not flash files could be ported or ran in some type of program port. I mean somthing like flash games, its easy enough to convert movies, but some flash games can be pretty good if they are some of the larger flash project that have been movie for a while. For example, Heli Attack 3, 2D Mirrors Edge (its in beta, would be sweet to have on pandora once its out, being made by bourne games it think), Sonny rpg. These games are extremely small and can be fun for some time of play, though not as good as some emmulators, these are easy to rip from pages like armorgames and other flash hosting sites.

Well thanks for reading all that crap ^_^ , if I could get a reply from somebody who might know what they are doing that would be great.

P.S. I know html script, 3d modeling, mapping, some game script, plus im not to stupid when it comes to console moding and software hacks, im wondering If somebody could point me in the right direction for learning some of the skills needed to port games and etc. Say a free tutorial or a guide.

Edit-P.S.S Sorry to forget this, but Im also wondering if a PSP emmulator is possible, and before u flame me, I havent seen this asked yet, beyond a list that one of the devs posted. Since the Pandora pretty much has what the psp has (accept doubled/tripled/octoupled.) I cant see an emulator being impossible, If somebody could get it running the Pandora could then begin total domination of the handheld market, though sony would be angry as hell and try every legal rout possible to end them...

Oh boy.
Search the forums, install a browser that spell-checks what you write (or do it yourself), try again.

PS: No,no,no.

Back