Facebook login? [SOLVED]

GiraffeeDreams

Always Dreaming
I was browsing on the Pandora and my laptop and I can't seem to find the FB login (which is what I use), am I missing something?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I remember seeing a post by ED about removing all the facebook stuff. Can't remember for definate though

It's not there, you aren't crazy. I don't know if it ever was, but I'll assume you'd used it before and that's why you're asking, in which case I suspect it was removed as part of this post unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, because of those heavy data security issues, no Facebook anymore here.

But once you logged in with Facebook, you should have a normal login here as well, or not?

I've tried to login normally and it says username or password incorrect. is there any way to migrate my account to a regular login?

Yes, I created another (giraffedreams) in case I get logged out, as I won't be able to get back on.

I'm absolutely certain I'm typing it right, I've used Giraffee (extra E) for many years and it's almost second nature to type it.

How about changing your display-name for your current account, and then changing the "GiraffeDreams" account to display your correct handle? (I'd hope that that would be possible.)

I just figured it out...

I just assumed GiraffeeDreams was my login, turns out it wasn't, it was my FB name.... I feel like an idiot.

Anyway thank you everyone for the help, it's much appreciated.

Just so I understand properly, you were trying to log in from a different computer but couldn't because the Facebook login is gone. Meanwhile, you're still able to use the first computer because that's where you were first logged in and, presumably, where cookies are stored?

Yeah, I was logged in on my iPad so I was still able to post, but couldn't log in using my laptop or Pandora. I'm usually signed in on the laptop but my wife logs me out of Facebook to use hers and as a result it logged me out of the forums here.

Back