Expensive Gp

coolgpguy

Website
Visit site
I wanted to purchase another gp32 because the 1 i have has bad scratches on the screen and i dont feel like takin it apart or anything. So i go and see how expensive the gp32 is and its still at the same high price!! hasnt the gp32 been out for a couple of years??. After a system has been out for a year you would at least expect it to be cheaper <_<
havnt been to this site very often is the new snes going to come out s0on?

Yer i need to get a new screen on my gp got some nice scratches on it problem is i live in the UK so it would b hard and expensive 2 send it all the way to canada just for tht so i was gunna have a go @ puttin in the glass screen myself has anybody done it themselves and if so is it hard, fiddley etc? I'm not really up 4 trashing my 3 week old gp lol

The GP32 isn't mainstream like the GBA, so don't expect annual price drops or other things like that on the GP32 and its games.

Jester posted on Mar 28 2004 at 09:59 PM said:
Yer i need to get a new screen on my gp got some nice scratches on it problem is i live in the UK so it would b hard and expensive 2 send it all the way to canada just for tht so i was gunna have a go @ puttin in the glass screen myself has anybody done it themselves and if so is it hard, fiddley etc? I'm not really up 4 trashing my 3 week old gp lol
I put in a glass screen myself. I cut the glass with a glass cutter to size and put it in. It is easy to do except for keeping dust out while doing it, you need to be careful of that. Get an artists paint brush to get the dust off of the glass before you put it in. You can get some thin "float glass" from a art glass type place. Window glass is a bit too thick but it would be ok if you don't mind the frame sticking out alot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back