GP32 Exe To Fxe

Two ways, actually :)

1. Port source & compile for GP32
2. x86 emu (hasn't happened yet....)

:p

No. The format is too different. I believe PCs use RISC based architecture, and the GP32 uses ARM. Plus, RM2K3 is illegal. And its for Windows, someone would have to make a windows emu. (read: 'Its never gonna happen')

[EDIT] To make a game for the GP32 youre going to have to learn C++. Its the only way.

"RM2K3 is illegal"? :D just a few corrections: the architecture of PC's is x86, while the GP32 is ARM. the abbreviations RISC and CISC only refer to the number of instrucions used. (x86 is RISC and ARM is CISC)

FARG! I made a boo-boo :eek:

and:
ARM is RISC (Advanced RISC Machines)
x86 is CISC

...okay, RM2K3 isnt illegal if you buy it from enterbrain. The english patch is illegal. Even if you bought your copy...

I'm thankful that people can't make RPGs for the Gp32 with that thing... damn.. it would be n00b nightmare x 1000 :blink:

I'm thankful that people can't make RPGs for the Gp32 with that thing... damn.. it would be n00b nightmare x 1000

Ohh,Where you never a n00b?Ohh rite because im sure you were,Shit were you born 3133,No,No one is.This is the 4th person uve gave a bad post to!ASS.

blipped4 posted on Feb 22 2004 at 03:06 AM said:
I'm thankful that people can't make RPGs for the Gp32 with that thing... damn.. it would be n00b nightmare x 1000 

Ohh,Where you never a n00b?Ohh rite because im sure you were,Shit were you born 3133,No,No one is.This is the 4th person uve gave a bad post to!ASS.
Shurup!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dozer posted on Feb 22 2004 at 11:09 AM said:
blipped4 posted on Feb 22 2004 at 03:06 AM said:

Shurup!
:lol:

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back