Eurovision Bong Contest

WarmFluffyUK

The Big Wad Bolf.
Website
www.retrotech.one
Sooo, for the bored out there, who are in on their own at the mo... Who do you think is going to win the Eurovision Song Contest?

You got Aprox 3 hours to post, as it will be over then.

I must say the UK song is pretty useless. "Touch my fire, can you feel the heat" LMAO, I could do better, and I did too :lol:

The first one had a good dance though....

WarmFluffyUK posted on May 21 2005 at 07:15 PM said:
I must say the UK song is pretty useless. "Touch my fire, can you feel the heat" LMAO, I could do better, and I did too :lol:

was that ours? i thought it was some soviet song, what whith the deep voices and the flamethrowers and all

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova posted on May 21 2005 at 08:18 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on May 21 2005 at 07:15 PM said:
I must say the UK song is pretty useless. "Touch my fire, can you feel the heat" LMAO, I could do better, and I did too  :lol:

was that ours? i thought it was some soviet song, what whith the deep voices and the flamethrowers and all

Sad innit, that's the best non recognised artist our country can come up with. Gawd I did better than that a few years back whenI ran the mini recording studio. Makes me kinda nuts :blink:

Hey fluffy. while you're about, can you tell me something. i have this router set up and evvything, and its networking with another computer in the house... so how do i manage to use my broudbad from the computer with the router on it?
sorry its hugely off topic, but seeing as you're around...

EDIT: Aww fuck, i coulda just pm'd you rather than mess up the topic. sorry :(

Nova posted on May 21 2005 at 08:34 PM said:
Hey fluffy. while you're about, can you tell me something. i have this router set up and evvything, and its networking with another computer in the house... so how do i manage to use my broudbad from the computer with the router on it?
sorry its hugely off topic, but seeing as you're around...

EDIT: Aww fuck, i coulda just pm'd you rather than mess up the topic. sorry :(
Does your Router have a broadband moden in it? Have you logged on to the routers web based interface?

markusdragon posted on May 21 2005 at 08:44 PM said:
What's with the barrels this year? At least half the acts seem to have used barrels in some form...

Sorry, barrels?

edit: Think I must have mist em

well, I am not actually interested. One question tho: Is our (Germany) entry actualy taking part (should be "Gracia: Run and hide" i think)? Because in germany there was a big discussion, if we were actually allowed to take part, because the winnign entry faked the sales of the single. I know you have to be in the single top ten in order to take part in the prerun, and the manager of Gracia bought a lot of the singles just to push her into the top ten. Now, after all the explaining, if somesone still remembers my original question, please answer it. If she IS taking part, don't you too think that song is utter crap? I think she just won the prerun because her bra errm......."slipped"

Horscht posted on May 21 2005 at 08:45 PM said:
well at I am not actually interested. One question tho: Is our (Germany) entry actualy taking part (should be "Gracia: Run and hide" i think)? Because in germany there was a big discussion, if we were actually allowed to take part, because the winnign entry faked the sales of the single. I know you have to be in the single top ten in order to take part in the prerun, and the manager of Gracia bought a lot of the singles just to push her into the top ten. Now, after all the explaining, if somesone still remembers my original question, please answer it. If she IS taking part, don't you too think that song is utter crap? I think she just won the prerun because her bra errm......."slipped"

Actually, that is true of ALL top 10 singles, not many are true top 10's, and it'e been that way since the 60's

hm, didn't knew that. Well anyways, as soon as that bi..... woman has sung her song, please don't hate germany for that :D . Seriously tho, please tell me waht you think about her and her song. I would be interested, if it's just me and my classmates thinking the same about her and her stupid song.

Horscht posted on May 21 2005 at 08:53 PM said:
hm, didn't knew that. Well anyways, as soon as that bi..... woman has sung her song, please don't hate germany for that :D . Seriously tho, please tell me waht you think about her and her song. I would be interested, if it's just me and my classmates thinking the same about her and her stupid song.
Are you on about Germanys entry, if so, I will let ya know :)

edit: We're half way though the contest.

Back