Euro Launch

Jester

Website
Visit site
Do u think with the euro launch coming up and the recent prototypes coming out of gamepark beacuse of it (such as the BLU) they will change the CPU or anything like that because ive just bought a GP32 and i will b a bit pissed if it's obsolete in a few months lol

if they did it then wouldn't be a gp32

True if they change something in the GP32 then all who purchased the Korean version wont be able able to run games...
Imagine : OK that would rocks if they boost the GP32 to 200MHz or add a FPU or 32M RAM....
but that wont fit with ours old babies...
I think there will be 1 change : BLU instead of FLU

see you :lol:

Jester posted on Mar 24 2004 at 07:20 PM said:
Do u think with the euro launch coming up and the recent prototypes coming out of gamepark beacuse of it (such as the BLU) they will change the CPU or anything like that because ive just bought a GP32 and i will b a bit pissed if it's obsolete in a few months lol
Pretty much everything is obsolete before it even hits the shelves. :rolleyes:

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
What does the BLU stand for, wait a second what does the FLU stand for, I have one and i dont even know lol :rolleyes:

Come on, why would you buy a BLU GP32 if you already got a FLU? I mean, no hardware changes have been said, so no reason to buy one. I got a non-FLU, and I am veyy happy. To gt me to buy a new one it would take a:200mhz cpu, 64mb ram,a flip design like a GBA SP, a much sleeker compact system, and more commerciacl games.

Maybe Game Park will release the GPi :ph34r:

yer i'd only buy another if it was more cpu and/or ram or a smaller design (but with the same size screen ;) )

I think BLU stands for back lit unit and FLU stands for front lit unit

Back