Ethereum for paying in addition to bitcoins?

rohezal

Advanced Member
Hi,

I had bought some Ether when it was cheap and want to invest it into a Pyra now. Do I have to convert it to bitcoins (with a loss) or can I pay directly with Ether? The good thing about Ether is that is that transactions are way faster than bitcoin transactions. And you can do smart contracts. But the price is changing quite fast.

"Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications, according to Blockgeeks. It is currently the second most valuable cryptocurrency on the planet, but it could overthrow Bitcoin and become the most valuable cryptocurrency in the near future. Inc.com reports."

https://news.slashdot.org/story/17/05/22/2151254/ethereum-could-be-worth-more-than-bitcoin-very-soon

It would be a pain for ED to allow for every crypto currency as theres dozens of them and would probably take ages to implement them all.

Best choice would be to convert to BTC or transfer it to your bank then pay ED.

I would be happy to add it - if more would use it.
However, for each different payment method I have to pay at least 100 EUR per month for bookings, etc.
So that wouldn't make much sense.

Is there a chance, if I buy a Pyra voucher, to get a half broken second hand pandora for the time until the Pyra is completed? So I got a pocket computer and can use it until the Pyra is ready? I need one mostly for email and Telegram. I would pay extra for this service (living in Germany reduces the shipping cost a lot). I am fine to receive the Pyra only if I return the second hand Pandora first.

Btw. I own a Rebirth Pandora which was destroyed in a tropical storm. It was wet but looked ok so I turned it on. It worked for a few second, then it turned off and never turned and I was not able to turn it on again. Should I still send it to you? Maybe you can use some sparte parts, the wifi chip was pretty ok for a Pandora.

Last edited:
Back