Emulator Icon Packs

frolik

Bass Invader
Website
Visit site
Does anyone know of (or have) any decent icon packs that would be suitable for Win2x - or the official launcher?

I've had a google around and people have spent a lot of time on Xbox emulator icons and other ones that are not the right dimensions, it would be nice to have a collection done in the same style. I remember Antiriad on the forums put in a lot of work in the past for the GP32, most of the links from back then are dead now though.

Funny you should ask - I've created a lot of icons for using with Win2X that may be of use to you, I'll try and upload them sometime in the next few days (they arent brilliant, but they let you know what you are playing at least!). Trouble is I've not got access to my own PC as I'm having work done on my house so you'll have to wait till I find time and internet access to pop them in a small zip file and upload. If anyone else has made a similar load of icons I'm sure they'd be more professional looking than mine, so please share - mine were hastily created for taking my wiz with me while the work is done on the house.

Ghanji said:
There are already icon packs at the archive as well,
Try searching for "icons" at the GP2X section.

Good call. I never thought to look in the older archives. I took your advice and am very happy to find this set:

http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/gp2x.cgi?0,0,0,0,50,2607

Last edited by a moderator:
Back