Software eduke32

trevornot

Maybe I'm just too much of a noob but I can't find anything on how to get this to run.

Help! Hahahaha. I'm otherwise having good luck with my Pandora!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi!

You can run eduke32 by copying your Duke3D.GRP file (Which you can obtain via GOG or Steam)

GOG instructions below for Windows:
1. Install Game,
2. Navigate to directory where the game installed (Assuming C:\GOG Games\Duke Nukem 3D) and find the GRP File int here
3. Copy to the PandoraSDCard\pandora\appdata\eduke32.

GOG Instructions for Mac OS:
1. Secondary Click or Option Click on the game.app inside the dmg provided and click "Show Package Contents"
2. Navigate to Contents / Resources and you should see the DUKE3D.GRP file there (if not do a spotlight search on it)
3. Copy to PandoraSDCard\pandora\appdata\eduke32

IIRC eDuke32 asks you where the GRP file is located before the game will work, so you should point it to that folder via the navigator.

GLHF!

The game isn't sold on Gog anymore (license stuff). I recently gave away my last Duke3D keys for Gog. You can get a free one from duke4.net (email the person hosting the website if the keys on the homepage are already used) you can also get more duke3D stuff there but might not work on a pandora.
You can redeem gog codes at gog.com/redeem

It's a general rule that commercial games on the Pandora do not include the copyrighted content, you must purchase/download the game content yourself.
You can also get a shareware version sometimes, those packages include the shareware content.
Also you can derive if the content is included from the filesize, if the commercial game title on the Pandora is for example 3MB it probably does not include the game content.

Hi!

You can run eduke32 by copying your Duke3D.GRP file (Which you can obtain via GOG or Steam)

GOG instructions below for Windows:
1. Install Game,
2. Navigate to directory where the game installed (Assuming C:\GOG Games\Duke Nukem 3D) and find the GRP File int here
3. Copy to the PandoraSDCard\pandora\appdata\eduke32.

GOG Instructions for Mac OS:
1. Secondary Click or Option Click on the game.app inside the dmg provided and click "Show Package Contents"
2. Navigate to Contents / Resources and you should see the DUKE3D.GRP file there (if not do a spotlight search on it)
3. Copy to PandoraSDCard\pandora\appdata\eduke32

IIRC eDuke32 asks you where the GRP file is located before the game will work, so you should point it to that folder via the navigator.

GLHF!

Thank you!! I was completely lost. This helps a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back