eBay Item Collection London: Balham / Earlsfield

Ian J

Advanced Member
This is a longshot.

Is anyone in the UK going near Balham / Earlsfield in London that could pick-up a collect only item for me that I want to purchase off ebay?

If they are also visiting further north so that I could drive and meet them to collect the item it would be a real bonus.

Fingers and toes crossed.

I've not actually won the item yet but just wanted to try and organise something before bidding.

I don't want you to travel on my behalf if you're not already making a journey, however if you have plans in place to travel nearer to me (Nottingham) then I will be very happy to meet up.

Anything north of the M25 would be a bonus, there is no rush to deliver though.

Get your Team GB vest on Lora ... could perhaps do some relay athletics with this item :)
I'm Enfield, just in the M25 North London, and although no plans to go Nottingham anytime soon ... I do have a work site visit to Sheffield which will be scheduled soon. Nottingham looks to be sat on that route

Awesome, COMMUNITY POWER!!!

Get your Team GB vest on Lora ... could perhaps do some relay athletics with this item :)
I'm Enfield, just in the M25 North London, and although no plans to go Nottingham anytime soon ... I do have a work site visit to Sheffield which will be scheduled soon. Nottingham looks to be sat on that route

My in-laws live in Sheffield and I visit them at least once a week so could arrange to meet you there if that's OK.

Yeah that's fine with me mate, though as I say I don't know the exact date yet ... I'm expecting it to be within the next few weeks though but I basically have to wait for the client to confirm a date that suits them.
Let us know though if/when you win the item, and we'll sort it out :)

Well I didn't win the auction :(

Many thanks to Løra and FZero for their offers of help I really did appreciate it, they have helped restore a little of my faith in personkind.

If I can help you guys or anyone else on the forum in a similar manner please don't hesitate to ask.

aw well, better luck next time ... hopefully pick whatever it was up again soon enough, for an even better deal!

No worries either mate, anytime :)

It was a computer peripheral, don't want to say too much as I'm hoping to pick up one in the future.

Back