Easter Eggs?

Halcyon

Ed ,

forgive me if this has been asked before but are there any Easter Eggs in the software or hardware on the Pandora? you don't have to tell me out right what they are but if they exist maybe you could give me some clues how to find them. I took my Pandora apart once just to see what was cooking under the case and didnt see any pcb graffiti (that I can remember ) so maybe there is something hidden in the software .

thx for your part in a cool product

Not sure if MWeston hid something in the hardware... but I don't think the software has Easter Eggs yet (well, except for if skeezix hid something in MiniMenu).

Always wanted to do something like that, but never had a good idea so far :)

A certain key combination or sequence should bring up a brief slide show of funny pics starring the opt team. :)

Or, a scrolling credits windows. (if the pics would take up too much space)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

yeah a slide show would be cool, I was thinking if you type Pandora you could play a pacman game in with a maze that spells out Pandora or something. I don't know how hard that would be to implement though.

I suggest that holding the O and P keys during boot brings up an animation of Hitler on fire fighting a bear, and the relevant forum quote

Back