dsx86 coming to android

I used to run dsx86 in my DS Phat, it was a really good piece of software. The performance was pretty good and the compatibility list is a testimony of that. Also looking at the blog entries shows how much time Patrick Aalto puts into development and optimization.

Some months ago I offered to lend my rebirth pandora to Patrick Aalto. Back then he told me about his intentions of porting dsx86 to android. Also told me he was interested in porting dsx86 to pandora. So maybe sometime during 2013 he works on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://dsx86.patrickaalto.com/

title says all... seen what we can run on a DS using DSx86 or DS2x86 using a DS TWO card, I can't wait to see what kind of performance we'll get on a pandora...
I have tried both of these using my DSTwo card, and DSx86 is a bit slow and doesn't support DOS4GW protected mode. DS2x86 on the other hand does and is quite fast, but when configuring sound and selecting a digital audio driver, it freezes. Shame because other than that its full speed.

I used dsx86 and ds2x86 quite a bit to play Xcom and Bards Tale they were pretty good

Back