Dstwo Card For Dsi Xl Can Play Snes Roms

R.B

The DSTWO Flash card for the DSi XL can now play SNES roms in a fashion some games work perfectly but there is room for improvement
tongue.gif

snes06655109e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats older than all pilots together which are shoot bey the original Red Baron in the airbattle.. :unsure:

All Flash Karts are Apple to make this, they just need the Emulator "Snemulds" per Exemple..., but there are some games they dont work like mario kart and yoshis island.. :D

matzesu said:
Thats older than all pilots together which are shoot bey the original Red Baron in the airbattle.. :unsure:
Not really. I think this emulator is special in that it uses hardware in the flash-cart to increase emulation speed, however, the only youtube video I found showcasing this emulator had one game that had an enhancement chip (slow) and the other he didn't even bother going in-game with.

Its turning out to be a real piece of SHIT
Back to my PSP I had a go of the Nintendo DSi XL with a DSTWO Card because I believed all the BULL SHIT hype well the SNES emulator they were doing has hit a bone crushing snag, they won't be able to do SNES , a lot of very disappointed people out there because of this I am one of them

Orion4874 said:
What do you mean? I tried the emu today and while it's a little rough at the moment it's still pretty good considering it's only in beta stages.

The emulator is not a beta version and all the games I tried had problems from what I have seen when new emulators come out is that any improvements in regard to speed is marginal at best, I don’t really think that the GBA and SNES are going to get much better from what I have gathered from other forums, how sad

I'm going back to my PSP I had a go of the Nintendo DSi XL with a DSTWO Card because I believed all the BULL SHIT hype well the SNES emulator they were doing has hit a bone crushing snag, they won't be able to do SNES , a lot of very disappointed people out there because of this I am one of them

lmfao

SONY said:
I'm going back to my PSP I had a go of the Nintendo DSi XL with a DSTWO Card because I believed all the BULL SHIT hype well the SNES emulator they were doing has hit a bone crushing snag, they won't be able to do SNES , a lot of very disappointed people out there because of this I am one of them

lmfao

What does imfao stand for?I am a bit thick

It's LMFAO. That means "laughing my fucking ass off" and is used to express amusement, in this case because of your stark change of opinion about that emulator.

Fishbong said:
It's LMFAO. That means "laughing my fucking ass off" and is used to express amusement, in this case because of your stark change of opinion about that emulator.

Do you mean that he laugh so hard that the screw in his navel came out and his ass fell off

I have a flash cart too on my ds lite, and it is ideal to emulate gb gbc games while the gba slot isnt aple to play gb gbc games, and mega drive and mastersystem and game gear games like sonic, shinobi, and nes too, but i think for advanced things like snes, a homebrewhandheld like cannoo and pandora is way better..

matzesu said:
I have a flash cart too on my ds lite, and it is ideal to emulate gb gbc games while the gba slot isnt aple to play gb gbc games, and mega drive and mastersystem and game gear games like sonic, shinobi, and nes too, but i think for advanced things like snes, a homebrewhandheld like cannoo and pandora is way better..

I think you are correct, all I want is a 4 to 5 inch screen hand held SNES games machine

I don't get all the fuss about emulating the SNES/Genesis/whatever from the flashcart on the DS. I've used the old emulators that run natively and they work ok, but the screen resolution is so bad, playing anything decent just becomes a pain. I mean, the screen resolution isn't even high enough to display a NES game at it's native res :p It's kind of the reason I've been looking at the Dingoo/Wiz/Caanoo/Gemei/whatever

I can see the point of the GBA emulators for the DSi, but that's it :/

exactly, the biggest problem isn't speed or compatibility it's the fact that bits of the graphics are missing and small text is sometimes unreadable because of the crappy screen res.

hmmm i've got this card too and i'll have to give the snes emu a go. the gba emulation seems pretty fantastic to me though. played through all of legend of zelda alttp on it and ive played the first few minutes of metroid fusion, golden sun, the final fantasy ports along with a few others and i've not had any problems. apparently its running gpsp or somethings. i'll report in on the snes emu, not that i need it with snes9x on my pandora but you know, its good to know!

RenegadeChic said:
hmmm i've got this card too and i'll have to give the snes emu a go. the gba emulation seems pretty fantastic to me though. played through all of legend of zelda alttp on it and ive played the first few minutes of metroid fusion, golden sun, the final fantasy ports along with a few others and i've not had any problems. apparently its running gpsp or somethings. i'll report in on the snes emu, not that i need it with snes9x on my pandora but you know, its good to know!
It actually has better compatability than snemulds but has more issues with slow downs.

Back