Drmdxv5beta2

jrrsteve

Still Fresh
Hi guys,

I had 5.2 beta working fine but corrupted my Viking 2gb SD card and had to do a reformat. As I had a backup of all my Emulators and roms, I copied everything back over. The Amiga, Atari ST and Mame emus works as before but for some reason DRMD will not locate my roms anymore. I have them in /roms/megadrive as before but when I re-scan I get 0 files. I deleted the DRMD folder on the root which had the romlist.bin in it but it does not get re-created. Any help please.

The new betas look the folder the .gpe starts from (I believe)
If you look at the top of the rom browser there should be a ".." entry use that to browse up the folder structure to the root of your SD card, then into the roms folder.

Once you've got the megadrive roms folder listed you should see your roms.
Now that you've got the location of your roms selected you can go into the "MD Options", at the bottom there's an entry for "Save Current Rom Directory" so that next time you start up, it'll know where your roms are.

Thanks

BenScar posted on Jul 4 2006 at 02:48 PM said:
The new betas look the folder the .gpe starts from (I believe)
If you look at the top of the rom browser there should be a ".." entry use that to browse up the folder structure to the root of your SD card, then into the roms folder.

Once you've got the megadrive roms folder listed you should see your roms.
Now that you've got the location of your roms selected you can go into the "MD Options", at the bottom there's an entry for "Save Current Rom Directory" so that next time you start up, it'll know where your roms are.

Thanks

Thanks but I believe that is for beta 3 onwards

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem sorted - I had everthing in an SD folder copied from my PC - Thick or wot !!!!! :blink:

Back