~~~~Drifting~~~

demonstar3

Still Fresh
Seems like everyday i check here if anything new pops up, sort of like gravity, looking if new videos on youtube

start appearing.... don't know my que # which also makes me antsy(I think im in batch 2 since I ordered on dec 9 after

waiting a virtual year on the fence eheh) Is it like that for you guys/girls that are waiting or have waited also?

@OP, are you still taking orders for the premium pandora?(if so how much is the difference you have to pay in $?)

Oh cool new homepage too btw, just noticed it tonight :p

~Dramatic Waltz

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like everyday i check here if anything new pops up, sort of like gravity, looking if new videos on youtube

start appearing.... don't know my que # which also makes me antsy(I think im in batch 2 since I ordered on dec 9 after

waiting a virtual year on the fence eheh) Is it like that for you guys/girls that are waiting or have waited also?

@OP, are you still taking orders for the premium pandora?(if so how much is the difference you have to pay in $?)

~Dramatic Waltz
Yeah I'm feeling you... To be honest I feel like the Premium Pandora's are slowing it down more than speeding... Oh well :(

I see people who ordered premiums get theirs all the time but not much of us who pre-ordered... And the Icontrolpad seems like a weight too. I know the money is tough for the team though. So we have to live with what we got.

Last edited by a moderator:

~Dramatic Waltz
Yeah I'm feeling you... To be honest I feel like the Premium Pandora's are slowing it down more than speeding... Oh well :(

I see people who ordered premiums get theirs all the time but not much of us who pre-ordered... And the Icontrolpad seems like a weight too. I know the money is tough for the team though. So we have to live with what we got.
i agree, it has kind of slowed down alot since the premium and icontrolpad have shown up.

and to you Dramatic Waltz, yeah thats exactly what its like, i upgraded and am still waiting on a shipping notice, but even so i always find myself graviated towards these boards, i almost feel like once i get my pandora i will have no need for the boards....then i realise thats stupid, the only difference would be that i would be visiting these boards ON my pandora :D because of the openness of pandora im think these boards will have a long and healthy life, and if not gp32x will be up for a long time too :D

I noticed the same thing but didn't want to be the first to say it. There are a lot of upgrades posting that their's has shipped and lots of people from ED's queue, but virtually none from Craigix's queue. If Craigix gets behind ED too much, like days behind him, I don't know how Craigix will catch up.

Maybe it is just because ED got behind on his queue though, he does everything himself and he was really busy as of late and had a lot to get done and get shipped out. This might be why we see a lot of ED's queue being shipped. Still, lots more upgrades reporting in than Craigix's pre-orders.

CC had one week where they didn't produce any units.

Don't forget that I get the units PREASSEMBLED from Craig, so if there's a new batch arriving from CC, I get that about 1,5 weeks later from Craig.

~Dramatic Waltz
I just got a reply from Jacquelyn saying that I'll have to pay an extra £120 for a premium.

~Dramatic Waltz
I just got a reply from Jacquelyn saying that I'll have to pay an extra £120 for a premium.
Nigerian scammer.

Back