Dreamcast Iso's

loz_the_guru

i cant think of a good custom member title. Sugges
Website
Visit site
Anyone ever downloaded an ISO for the DC? Im new to it and was wondering how its done? I remember reading a while back that you have to make sure the CD is full. If anyone could give me a few handy pointers id be very grateful, i just received my DC and want to play!

Well it is in the "Other Consoles" section, and I havent mentioned anything about illegal roms. I was actually wanting to try some of the homebrew out there.

In general, an ISO or any other kind of CD Image simply needs to be burnt to a CD and then stuck in your dreamcast. However, if you have some software that is not distributed as a complete image there are a few steps to creating a bootable Dreamcast image.

I would be glad to help if you want to PM me.

Anyone ever downloaded an ISO for the DC? Im new to it and was wondering how its done? I remember reading a while back that you have to make sure the CD is full. If anyone could give me a few handy pointers id be very grateful, i just received my DC and want to play!
oh to answer your question yes i have download dreamcast isos
most you just download and burn the image using whatever software the image is used with i. e. cdi goes with disk juggler
once it is burned just pop it into you dc and enjoy the quallity of games that people were payed to make
no modchip required

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil posted on Jul 1 2004 at 06:19 PM said:
you only have to fill the CD if you want to preserve your DC.
Why? Is it easier on the laser?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back