Dreamcast, Buying

Ebay, also if it doesn't ship to Ireland, you can ship to me and I will ship to you, alot of ebayers don't ship to Ireland. (If you trust me that is).

hhmm.. I would try your local console shop. They usually sell them for £10 - £20

No, we get Game and Gamestop, both of which are balls for dreamcast. The most I have seen is a banged up copy of ChuChu Rocket. Although Game has added about 6 titles to my saturn collection.

im hoping my friend will sell me his but he's a lazy bastard and probably wont be bothered.

its such a good console though, and luckily they're worthless at the moment.

Ill sell you mine if you like. Its got tons of games, two pads, two VMU's, Two guns, a keyboard,a ll usual cables etc. Lots of the games are backups though. let me know (pm) if your interested.

finty101 posted on Sep 11 2004 at 10:51 PM said:
Ebay, also if it doesn't ship to Ireland, you can ship to me and I will ship to you, alot of ebayers don't ship to Ireland. (If you trust me that is).

Dont you live in Ireland as well? ;)

www.gp32z.com

Last edited by a moderator:
loz_the_guru posted on Sep 12 2004 at 04:11 PM said:
Ill sell you mine if you like. Its got tons of games, two pads, two VMU's, Two guns, a keyboard,a ll usual cables etc. Lots of the games are backups though. let me know (pm) if your interested.

want to sell the Guns and Keyboard?? check your PM's :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back