Downloading 3gp Files To Pc

eyetime

Still Fresh
I am working with others on a joint project which involves shooting movie clips on mobiles.

Is there a generic driver or software programme that enables 3GP files to be downloaded
from mobile phones to a PC - using the mobile to USB connecting cable.

We have a lot of different models and hoped we could get around loading all the specific manufacturers software for each phone onto a number of computers.

Cheers

If your phone has bluetooth you can do it that way, if not then I think your going ot have to install the offical software and do what your trying to get around doing

eyetime posted on Mar 27 2007 at 02:43 PM said:
I am working with others on a joint project which involves shooting movie clips on mobiles.

Is there a generic driver or software programme that enables 3GP files to be downloaded
from mobile phones to a PC - using the mobile to USB connecting cable.

We have a lot of different models and hoped we could get around loading all the specific manufacturers software for each phone onto a number of computers.

Cheers

If it's a samsung, you can change the settings to allow USB mode to turn the phone into a Mass Storage device.

Last edited by a moderator:
my last two sony ericsson phones haven't needed (although came packaged with) software. it's just plug in and it's detected as a mas storage device.

Back