Dosbox Crashes On Exit

Duke_Nukem

Still Fresh
Hello everyone,

This is my first post on the forums and it is nice to meet all of you. My board name is Duke_Nukem but you may call me Marc if you wish.

Anyway, I've been having a problem with using dosbox lately. Whenever I try and exit out of a game, all it seems to do is go to a black screen rather than the Wiz menu.
My dosbox config file does include the exit command under the AUTOEXEC.BAT instructions but this does not seem to make any difference.

My firmware is v1.2.6

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you.

Duke_Nukem said:
Hello everyone,

This is my first post on the forums and it is nice to meet all of you. My board name is Duke_Nukem but you may call me Marc if you wish.

Anyway, I've been having a problem with using dosbox lately. Whenever I try and exit out of a game, all it seems to do is go to a black screen rather than the Wiz menu.
My dosbox config file does include the exit command under the AUTOEXEC.BAT instructions but this does not seem to make any difference.

My firmware is v1.2.6

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you.

what about your gpe launcher script have the command to reload gp2xmenu in there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it does. Every gpe launcher file that I've made are just modified copies of Duke 1.gpe.

The bottom line reads:
exec /usr/gp2x/gp2xmenu

I've even just recently tried adding the line killall dosbox to the last line of the shell script just to try and end any dead processes but still no luck.

Back