Don't Mean To Ask A Dumb Question

levi1123

How would i use my Pandora as a mass storage device for the SD cards through the mini USB cord? I plug in the USB to my PC, or any computer ( win XP or Win7 64 ) and i get some CDC composite dev coming up with no drivers, i haven't seen anything about actually getting that to work either on the forum yet and have tried searching a bit but couldnt find the answer myself. Any Ideas? Thanks in advance

~Levi~ said:
How would i use my Pandora as a mass storage device for the SD cards through the mini USB cord? I plug in the USB to my PC, or any computer ( win XP or Win7 64 ) and i get some CDC composite dev coming up with no drivers, i haven't seen anything about actually getting that to work either on the forum yet and have tried searching a bit but couldnt find the answer myself. Any Ideas? Thanks in advance

Yeah, smae for me
thought it would be cdc ethernet devie atleast, but no, its some wierd thing

Last edited by a moderator:
This has come up a few times in the "I need help" section. Basically, it's not implemented yet.

Although ED seems to be under the impression it works as USB Net device under Windows 7. I'd *love* to know what driver he's using!

Back