Donating options

Franko

Hi Evil Dragon, I've been trying to donate some amount of money for a while - to help out with things and all, and I've run into a problem.  The only two options are Paypal and a bank transfer.  My Paypal account has lapsed and they are trying to stiff-arm me to give my drivers licence (photo ID), passport, Social Security Number and a host of other things and I was shocked...and I didn't re-up with them.  I paid for my 1Ghz Pandora via Google Wallet (with Link) and it was smooooth and easy.  I tried the bank transfer method  but I kept getting bounced back for some reason....can I donate via my credit card or Google Wallet?  There must be an easier way...  Thanks for considering this.

-Frank

bump.

HOW can I donate $$$?  Are there only two options?  I'd rather not go through Paypal.  They have given me disturbing options.  Thanks for reading this, WHEN you actually read this...LOL.

Sorry, missed that thread somehow.

Google Checkout is only possible for a merchant inside UK or US, they don't offer that in Germany :/

So I'm not sure what else I can offer you... you could order a signed broken PCB at the dragonbox Shop, which would be a neat merchandising and also donates us some money.

And you could pay using credit card.

Can I donate via credit card?   :)     I understand that I can order things from you and I will, but I wanted to order my Pandora from Link because he is the US Retailer.  He exceeded my expectations...maybe he can have a donation link to this website? That'd be a great idea an would re-invigorate sales IMO.  My reasoning says that it'd be a waste of resources to just order something from Germany so that the other countries and shipping companies can get their cut...their own piece of the pie. I want to electronically transfer monetary funds to help out the preorder-ers.  Involving shipping companies and customs and countries/continents...it just seems like a waste to me - NOT your products - I'm a believer, okay,,,I sound like a broken CC record.  I'll buy a CC board....can you sign it "To Franko, he was a smart boy, until he got mixed up with the wrong Linux crowd, Yours SINcerely, Evil Dragon."

Sign that in red...NOT blood, I'm not that sick.... Oh, and if you're really going to ship that, then I'd like to buy more products from you so that I can save on the shipping costs.

I really just want to give money to help out the pre-orderers though.  Wait...what about an anonymous elevation of the next person in the queue, payable by my credit card?  IS that a possibility?  Your time is worth far more than reading my ramblings...but I'm serious about all possibilities.  I love this tiny computer and it's been exciting to see what I can do with it.  A great community needs to be fed, and you get that.

Actually, You can just sign the board with your name on it.   :rolleyes: That's even better, and I just figured out that it's impossible to write everything that I'd want on it.  Who cares if it will crush my mother's heart?  She always wanted her son to be immortalized upon a PCB, but who cares?  She was old and frail and out of her mind... 

Wait, where was I going with this?  Oh yeah... Can I donate via credit card?

....I think that you can stop reading this post at around 100 words into it...the rest is just pablum and circular logic and questions about how to pay for things...

Back