Does The Gp32 Reduce Your Ability To Spell?

Empyre

*w00t*
Website
www.gp2xdev.co.uk
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=8221721941

I can't believe this person actually put this into an ebay auction as an advert for something he hopes to sell. Made me laugh out loud!

Not to mention advertising it with illegal software or trying to get £150 for it, and its scratched!

If you are the person running this auction, my apologies, I mean no offense, its just one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

And the coolest thing is: He got the scratch UNDER the screen... ouch, a scratched LCD!

lol, i didn't think it was possible to spell like that, he could have at least writen his text in word (hum, i think i don't make too grammar mistakes :p ).
150 quids, lol, the price of a GP2X with VAT + ship inc.

greven posted on Sep 28 2005 at 05:47 PM said:
lol, i didn't think it was possible to spell like that, he could have at least writen his text in word (hum, i think i don't make too grammar mistakes :p ).

hoo spels liek thet iddiott. hee shudd haff taeken engylish lestions liek me

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova posted on Sep 28 2005 at 07:56 PM said:

Is that dutch? :huh:

There was a hitch in the forum, lost my post, propably explains davey g's double.

Jarska333 posted on Sep 28 2005 at 08:07 PM said:
Nova posted on Sep 28 2005 at 07:56 PM said:

Is that dutch? :huh:

There was a hitch in the forum, lost my post, propably explains davey g's double.
no this is dutch: da was helemaal geen nederlands
i think it was either gibberish or engrish...

Isn't it great the way he tries to cover up the appalling state of the GP32 by wrapping it up in an old plastic bag :lol: .

Sorry in keeping with this post:

Iznt it grate thu way he trays to cover up the appaool appaall appauun er, Naf state ov the GP32 bi rapping it up on ye' ole' plastik bagg :blink:

Off something? Who you gonna call?
Try Golgo13, he's an assassin.
golgo138sy.jpg

Pirated this from Alpha2. :p

I have a scratch on the underside of my screen. Not sure how it got there, its not on the lcd but on the plastic cover, bizarre.

Back