Do Panic!

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
Whe have a big Problem!!, Ohh F***!!!!

Dont know about Vulkans, but in the Germain Gp2x.de Forum is a big Diskussion about it..

My link

Meybe this is not good for the Pandora produktion.. :unsure:

edit: i forgot some inportant words: omg, omfg, lol, rofl omfgwwad (o my f.. good, whe would all die)

Today it hasnt stand in the BildZeitung, so meybe it wasnt Inportant.. (or the Vulcano wasnt made by Apple (excuse me for the german insider..) :p

Hahaha... when things like this start happening you just can't help laughing. It's like god hates Pandora.

Shouldn't it technically be possible to fly around the world the other way to avoid the cloud? XD

Oh wait, I guess the cloud is actually right on top of the UK. Never mind. Heh heh.

Of course it won't cause a problem for the Pandora. That ash will clear up well before two months is up.

edit: to clarify, that's a joke. :)
They're saying it'll only keep planes out of the air for a couple days, as far as I can tell. Worst case, they can't get anything delivered immediately anyway, so MWeston gives the green light on the silk screening.

It does have its benefits. Living close to Schiphol airport, my evil Pandora-taking-over-the-world thoughts are no longer disturbed by airplanes flying overhead :lol:

Exophase said:
It's like god hates Pandora.
No he doesn't, your just being silly. Right God? *talks over his shoulder, to a small fat chump, with a massive white beard, holding up a sign "Don't open that box!"*

No answer, see, i told you he doesn't hate the panda. And, no, that wasn't Santa. Santa is taller.
B!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr B said:
No he doesn't, your just being silly. Right God? *talks over his shoulder, to a small fat chump, with a massive white beard, holding up a sign "Don't open that box!"*

No answer, see, i told you he doesn't hate the panda. And, no, that wasn't Santa. Santa is taller.
B!

Thanks a lot, my biggest pet peeve is when someone puts an asterisk/number next to something then don't bother putting in the side-note for it.

... read enough data sheets that do this and you'll feel the same way.

Oh wait, that's just closing an "action" block.

I should post less when I'm tired. :a

Wouldn't that just beat all. We finally get our deliveries in order and the earth opens up its crusty orifice and shits all over us!

I have been watching the boards all afternoon - waiting for someone to blame the volcano on craigix - eveything else that goes wrong seems to be his fault

God doesn't hate the Pandora, he fears it :ph34r: (that and when he complained about no Hebrew keyboard, Craig cancelled his order) :lol:

Mutilator said:
Scotland literally smells of eggs now because of all the sulphur.

Yeah, so they keep saying.

Oh well, Two Months.

Now I really don't know if the iPad or Pandora will come first...(for those of us in the UK). Wagers anyone?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8623534.stm

"The last volcanic eruption beneath the glacier was on 20 March. The eruption before that started in 1821 - and continued for two years."

TWO YEARS! (™)

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

:p

Exophase said:
Oh wait, that's just closing an "action" block.

I should post less when I'm tired. :a
Guess i should have painted it all in a nice shade of blue as well, just to make it stand out. ;- )
No worries tho, i know what you mean, the star is there, and you have NO idea what they intended to explain with it... Or better yet, you know exactly what they were going to explain, but have NO idea what the explanation could be, and its kinda important... And urgent.

BTW, on the topic of getting the Panda assembled. This isn't really a problem unless you want it to be. Fly the cases to south Germany, and then put them on a train. It would reach UK the next day. Easy. Yes, it could end up costing slightly more. Funny thing is, if it was shipped with any postal-services, this would be free...
Mail & packages get shipped where there is space, and trying to get as much to where it is going, as fast as possible. Letters and similar flies when there is space enough other ways they truck, or go by train for these long distances. but some 4000 cases would probably cost a arm and a leg to ship by mail... Not to mention they wouldn't really fit any of the transport wagons the post service use around here.
But as i said, it's a small thing to get the parts flown in to Germany, or Spain for that matter, stuck on to a train, and hauled to UK.
B!

There are trains that go from Germany to UK? :eek:

Does it go through the Chunnel or something?

Back