Disappearing Pandora

Exophase

Nothing good will ever come of Exophase.
So I was SSHed into my Pandora and all of a sudden the Pandora SSH session freezes and the host is unreachable. Since it's many miles away I can't check on it immediately. I hope it's okay D:

Humn, this is the Pandora's, right?

Bus 002 Device 004: ID 0525:a4aa Netchip Technology, Inc. Linux-USB CDC Composite Gadge (Ethernet and ACM)

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw someone running from your house with a little black box, and a BIG smile on his face !

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw someone running from you house with a little black box, and a BIG smile on his face !

I think I'm more creeped out by you monitoring my house than someone breaking in and stealing my Pandora (and not my computer, incidentally ;p)

you do remember that i live a few minutes away from you, and im currently pandora-less, right?

Humn, this is the Pandora's, right?

Bus 002 Device 004: ID 0525:a4aa Netchip Technology, Inc. Linux-USB CDC Composite Gadge (Ethernet and ACM)
Yes. In cases like this bringing down/up usb0 sometimes helps. Also updating host from 2.6.32 to .35 helped with stability (yes I run old distro because I hate when my dev environment breaks on updates).

Pandora was frozen and needed to be rebooted. Kind of weird, this hasn't happened during testing before.. must have really upset it.

Incidentally the USB MAC address changed again and I have another new IP :B

I don't know or particularly care. I just figured it'd be some fixed value by default, not something new every time I power it on.

I have, on multiple occasions, offered to throw rocks at his place of living. He has yet to accept my offer though.

Back