Digg The Cradle

124(and still going) diggs :)

It's already starting to get some people bashing it.

How wonderful!

Bah... the people that have bashed it are either trolls or people that haven't actually realised its potential. I saw one comment that was something like"oooh adding USB ports to a 4" screen" failing to realise it has TV-out too >_>
I wish people would do their research before criticising...

57.jpg

LOL

You have to admit though that picture is funny. Imagine you come to work at an office for your new job and they like have a seat your pc is over there. You goto sit down and see that you'd be thinking WTF! :blink: :eek:

DBH said:
You have to admit though that picture is funny. Imagine you come to work at an office for your new job and they like have a seat your pc is over there. You goto sit down and see that you'd be thinking WTF! :blink: :eek:
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
DBH said:
hahahahaha.

Dugg.

Animotion said:
thelamer said:
LOL :D

Urge to buy cradle raising must resist :blink: hmm so i can like hook up ps2 usb adapter? :)

Yes! I have semi proof (It is using a self modded TV-Out cable to have USB, but my PS2 controller adaptor works fine at least ;))

DBH said:
Perhaps a good idea for these two http://powerof2games.com/node/9

That pic is teh funnieh! But hell, who cares about turning it into a PC? Not I, but the new BOB still has flavour...

...just not that kind :D

Back