[Deadline - 20 June 2012] Inside The Box PND - Issue 02 - Article Contribution

commander-beef

Very Active Member
It would be nice if any of You interested in article/reviews contribution for Issue 2, give me a sign here [or on PM], so i can complete list of authors and nag You before deadline

Deadline -> 20 June 2012

Hey, I'd be happy to do a few short reviews of new software on the repo, and perhaps some betas. Give me an idea about what kind of stuff you want.

Refreshing the topic: [Only 17 days to deadline.. ]

41EnBEC6AeL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Hey, I'd be happy to do a few short reviews of new software on the repo, and perhaps some betas. Give me an idea about what kind of stuff you want.

I'll send you info on PM..

Last edited by a moderator:
Refreshing the topic: [Only 10 days to deadline.. ]

Reservoir_Block_For_Toilet_Refresh_50gr.jpg

Please bear in mind that, ITB is a community project [created for and by community]. This means if there's no article submissions from OP community means no new ITB PND in the future.

pibiiip, pibiip... Only one day left. :)

btw.. ITB issue 2 wil be BIG.. more than a hour of reading.. maybe more-more..

Last edited by a moderator:
My big "Thank You" goes to Peelie and Ekianjo. Only 2 people from OP Community who really take efford to prepare exclusive content for ITB Issue 2 . Thank You..

My big "Thank You" goes to Peelie and Ekianjo. Only 2 people from OP Community who really take efford to prepare exclusive content for ITB Issue 2 . Thank You..

Thanks for mentioning. Too bad my second article was too late :)

I saw your release message and I agree it's better to aim at a wider audience (maybe a full blown retro-mag) while keeping a Pandora version. That way, you could enjoy more contributors, more frequently.

I would definitely like to be more involved from now on.

I'd also suggest getting more feedback from readers or would-be readers as to what they want to see in the magazine, if it is not already done.

I saw your release message and I agree it's better to aim at a wider audience (maybe a full blown retro-mag) while keeping a Pandora version. That way, you could enjoy more contributors, more frequently.

Yeah, im in contact with few retro-articles-authors and musicans at the moment, and we're discussing this a lot. And yes, this should be full-blown retro-mag e-zine for many platforms. If this will work out ITB will become something like "RetroDisk" and all OP tiny bits included in ITB will dissappear [like screens with openpandora, exclusive tips/howto's for op..]

Yeah, im in contact with few retro-articles-authors and musicans at the moment, and we're discussing this a lot. And yes, this should be full-blown retro-mag e-zine for many platforms. If this will work out ITB will become something like "RetroDisk" and all OP tiny bits included in ITB will dissappear [like screens with openpandora, exclusive tips/howto's for op..]

Then where will the tips go ? :)

By the way, silly question maybe, but are there fan sites of OP out there? I haven't really searched yet.

Then where will the tips go ? :)

By the way, silly question maybe, but are there fan sites of OP out there? I haven't really searched yet.

tips > /dev/null [since nobody bothers about op tips, anyway.., i didnt receive any info good/bad about tips/howtos since issue one, so maybe they're not usefull..]

tips > /dev/null [since nobody bothers about op tips, anyway.., i didnt receive any info good/bad about tips/howtos since issue one, so maybe they're not usefull..]

They are useful! I benefited from a few of them :)

Let's see how situation moves.. As usual i say: it depends only from OP community if ITB survive or just move into new incarnation as a multiformat retro-disk

They are useful! I benefited from a few of them :)

Let's see how situation moves.. As usual i say: it depends only from OP community if ITB survive or just move into new incarnation as a multiformat retro-disk

I like both ideas, but somehow the concept of having something EXCLUSIVE for Pandora is enticing. :)

Back