Dcemu.co.uk

It's been there since early last year if I recall.
This is the email i got today:

Hi maddis we at the Homebrew & Gaming Network would like to remind you that we are still covering all the consoles out there including new consoles such as Pandora, GP2x Wiz, Iphone 3GS, Dingoo A320, DSi, PSP Go, Palm Pre and Much More.

Also for those who like to chat about nothing in particular the Junk forum has been reopened.

Full details here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=217647

Thanks

DCEmu - Your Homebrew & Hacking Network

Oh well, thought it would be worthwhile mentioning as i dont recall finding it anywhere else

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, wraggster comes into this forum every so often to praise the Pandora and soforth.

Earliest entry on the Pandora page is Oct 11th, 2007!

I actually first spotted the Pandora through dcemu's pandora page last year. I wonder what would happen if I didn't notice it that day, probably never ended up here.

Can anyone confirm that www.dcemu.co.uk is actually working? I have not been able to access the site for about a week now it just times out - all other sites appear to be fine so it is not my end? TIA.

Can anyone confirm that www.dcemu.co.uk is actually working? I have not been able to access the site for about a week now it just times out - all other sites appear to be fine so it is not my end? TIA.
I also have this problem. Server is taking too long to respond...

have been having this issue for around 8 weeks. Was able to access it briefly for a couple of days last month, but other than that, zippo.

Clearly there are some issues with the site. A DNS issue perhaps?

As some people can't access it and others can.

I do not know if someone who can access dcemu could contact them and ask them to check their server/resend a DNS update or whatever or at least refer them to this thread.

Doing a DNS lookup it appears dcemu.co.uk goes to 85.25.138.186 - using this IP address directly does not work either.

As I previously noted all other sites appear to be working fine so everything is ok at my end.

I do not know if someone who can access dcemu could contact them and ask them to check their server/resend a DNS update or whatever or at least refer them to this thread.

Doing a DNS lookup it appears dcemu.co.uk goes to 85.25.138.186 - using this IP address directly does not work either.

As I previously noted all other sites appear to be working fine so everything is ok at my end.

Site works fine for me directly w/ IP and through the DNS alias - pinging site gets same IP returned.

Seems fine for me. Maybe they were doing some updates ?

No. There's people here (including me"] who haven't been able to access the site for weeks - months perhaps.[/quote]What kind of error do ya get? maybe your ISP is blockin' the site for some reason? Are you on a campus or city-provided wifi or anything of that sort?

No. There's people here (including me"] who haven't been able to access the site for weeks - months perhaps.
What kind of error do ya get? maybe your ISP is blockin' the site for some reason? Are you on a campus or city-provided wifi or anything of that sort?[/quote]The information is all in this thread. 'Server is taking too long to respond'.

I doubt my ISP, and the ISPs of others, are blocking it. Can't speak for others but I'm using a standard ISP, not on campus or city provided.

Back