Caanoo / WIZ Daphne Emu For Caanoo For The Love Of God

I could try. Shouldn't be too hard since the source code for the GP2X is in there already. (I think)

Okay, I just tried compiling it, but I get a few errors.

ldp-vldp.cpp: In member function 'virtual bool ldp_vldp::init_player()':
ldp-vldp.cpp:190: error: 'struct vldp_in_info' has no member named 'prepare_yuy2_frame'
ldp-vldp.cpp:191: error: 'struct vldp_in_info' has no member named 'display_yuy2_frame'
make[1]: *** [ldp-vldp.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/daniel/daphne/ldp-out'
make: *** [sub] Error 2

First, thx Daniel for trying. (BTW, r you from South America?).

What should we do know? :D I'm excited... let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I searched google for the name of the libraries that went bad but I found nothing.

Best.

E.-

idarwin said:
Has anyone tried that version with the Caanoo using Ginge?
I've tried everything I could find under Ginge with no luck.

I haven't made any changes to the original code yet; I want to get it compiled first so testing is easier later on.

The sooner this gets compiled, the sooner I can make changes.

Anyway, I got it to compile earlier by removing a certain flag. I'll test that out with pickle launcher and see if it works. :)

Edit:
Sorry, I think I'm getting Handy and Daphne completely mixed up... it's kind of hard for me to work on two things at once. I get all the facts mixed up. However, I am pretty sure that Daphne is a command line program and will most certainly work with pickle launcher as well. I think I may have gotten it to compile... let me check. I may have to set up a terminal server between my Caanoo/Linux netbook for debugging and whatnot. My home folder is a complete mess right now.

Okay, I've just double-checked and it WAS Handy that compiled, not Daphne. I'm still having trouble with compiling Daphne.

Oh, and an icon/banner would be nice.

Also, I have no idea what images I can use to test it.

Last edited by a moderator:
idarwin said:
First, thx Daniel for trying. (BTW, r you from South America?).

What should we do know? :D I'm excited... let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I searched google for the name of the libraries that went bad but I found nothing.

Best.

E.-
No problem.

Why do you ask? I'm from Canada if you didn't notice the text to the left... I've been to S. America before (Guyana), however.

I'm working on Handy simultaneously, so this may take up to a week or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooops, sorry. I though you were from around here; dind't see the location stuff. I'm from Argentina, Buenos Aires.

So... you were saying that you mixed things up when compiling; no problem of course. I think that I can ask my brother who is a graphic desinger to prepare so menu images for it. I'll post 'em in imageshack or something.

Anything else?

E.-

Back