Danger Quest: Monster Night

t money

Still Fresh
For those of you who aren't aware, there is a coding competition for Wiz games coded in Bennugd. I've completed my entry, Danger Quest: Monster Night. The dead line is the 31st, and I believe they will be posting all the games at once, so even though mine is done, i won't be posting it until the results are in. But here are a few screenies from it:
dang1.jpg

dang2.jpg

dang3.jpg

Very nice!
It's some type of "game board" game?
Looks very fun.

If anyone is interented in the BennuGD contest HERE! are some info of more game in the contest.

Byes!

PD: BennuGD is the "succesor" of Fenix.

Hokutoy said:
It's some type of "game board" game?

yes. it is basically, a combination of a board game and a maze game. You hunt for treasure, while a monster hunts for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
they gave the results today, i'm pleased to say that Danger Quest: Monster Night came in second to the very worthy EEEEK! EEEEEK! HOOOOOOK!! (Don't let that name scare you away, when it becomes available, be sure to download it) i'll be uploading Danger Quest as soon as i get the ok from splinter. there are some other very nice games for you guys to look forward to coming out of this competition as well.

All of the games entered into this competition can be downloaded from here: http://lostsite.altervista.org/wiz/?p=888 :)
Hopefully they'll all be uploaded to the archive soon.
Cheers, Neil

games are hottest topic today. no matter games are about PC, MOBILE, PLAY STATION or XBOX. All categories are at top ranking.

an update to Danger Quest: Monster Night is on the way. I've submitted it, just waiting for it to be posted. here are the list of improvements:

-3 new monsters
-9 new levels
-eliminated slowdown
-increased framerate
-character movement sped up
-monster radar more specific
-reduced the distance monsters can see you from in later levels
-fix to zoom on level 10
-level shifts smoothly with character movement, as opposed to sudden/jerky shift

Mr 2X said:
A great game, thanks  B)

thank you! i probably will not be doing another update for a while, but if people have requests or ideas for a future update, let me know and i'll do my best to implement them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back