Damn, I Really Wanna Play Ffxi

NssOne

I am One with the DarkNss
Website
www.gp32us.com
Been seeing the commercials all day today. Damn, it looks good. I so wanna get it. Damn, costs about 100 USD to buy it cause it needs the hard drive, and I don't have one already....

Must... get... FFXI.... even if I go broke doing it.... sucks that I'm already broke as it is....

WTF did you bother posting then? If you wanted to say something like that, should've put in the SPAM thread. I don't care whether or not you like FF games. This is not a discussion on how good the FF series is or is it asking people opinions on the FF series. I was starting a discussion on the recent release of FFXI in the US and was looking for other people's statements on that game.

Go back to your so-called alternative anti-mainstream, anti-popular life and stop making useless posts in other people's threads. You deserve to be flamed. Not for disliking the FF series, but for making a completely useless post in a thread.

Never seen FFXI commercial

FFXI is ok, it's an online RPG and gets dull/boring at times, but once your into it *weither it be for a couple hours, or couple days, your into it

geo12 posted on Mar 11 2004 at 08:35 PM said:
OMG already reserved my copy
12$ a month :( that's bad (there goes my paycheck ;) )
you get a
PlayOnline ID *$11 a month, includes email*
FFXI Content ID *about $1*

seems fair compared to the lame ass EQ *EQ= teh sux, plus the rate= sux too XD*

Last edited by a moderator:
NssOne posted on Mar 9 2004 at 10:44 PM said:
WTF did you bother posting then? If you wanted to say something like that, should've put in the SPAM thread. I don't care whether or not you like FF games. This is not a discussion on how good the FF series is or is it asking people opinions on the FF series. I was starting a discussion on the recent release of FFXI in the US and was looking for other people's statements on that game.

Go back to your so-called alternative anti-mainstream, anti-popular life and stop making useless posts in other people's threads. You deserve to be flamed. Not for disliking the FF series, but for making a completely useless post in a thread.
jesus christ you overreact too much... calm down. a single post hurts no one.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey anyone else here play besides me?

i have 41 thf, 20 nin, 24 rng, 20 blckmg, 30 whtmg, 8 bstmster on CaithSith server

ffxi looks totaly awsome but you should get it fo computer where it is only 50 dollars instead of 100 + the keyboard. you did know you need a keyboard. just go to play-asia and get one of the controller combos which is only like 40 dollars. i still recomed the computer version.

Dude it rules.
I have it on PC.
I Play it all the time. Worth the money.
My characters name is Eighties.
If you get it add me. :p

Oh and for a controller I recommend the Nyko Airflo.
I use it. It only supports that and the wingman.

What do you define as 'original'? I think anything below 8 is pretty much on point, 9 is good but not up to the standard, and the less said about 8 or 10 the better.

does anyone know when its gonna be released in the UK? i might get it after ive saved enough money for the gp32.

Back