Cps3!

and what are we going to do with decrypted roms from a cps3 board? As there's no emulator for them yet, so the only thing we can is probably eat them ;)

I'm sorry Squidge, we're out of soy source, can I get you the pre-compiled version instead?

Squidge said:
and what are we going to do with decrypted roms from a cps3 board? As there's no emulator for them yet, so the only thing we can is probably eat them ;)
PC MAME will support it soon enough. I'm hankering to give SFIII a go - I've never seen it for real - just screen shots in Retro Gamer and it looks nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
slaanesh said:
Squidge said:
PC MAME will support it soon enough. I'm hankering to give SFIII a go - I've never seen it for real - just screen shots in Retro Gamer and it looks nice!

You should just get a cheap dreamcast and you can play most of the cps3 games that got ported, which is all but Warzard/Red Earth. They are arcade perfect and the games go for next to nothing. It's easier than waiting for cps3 emulation, and even if they are decrypted it's still going to take a couple of months for the drivers to be implemented in MAME. And who's to say that there won't be any problems with them either.

Last edited by a moderator:
After running the new CPS3 emu for PC at 1500 mhz with 1024 of resolution i think it is very possible to port this (if the code source is free) to the GP2X with very good results :)

Back