Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - Please stay safe, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Trump dosnt flew whit his Airforce One over your Garden like in the USA at NASCA
Some of our Beeceepers Confentions are Cancelet, whe had a Booth in Luxemburg par exemple, this means less work this year, but also less sells..

Our laws already allow for a lot of control when there's a pandemic. Including the use of military resources to enforce quarantines if the government declares "undantagstillstånd" (Google Translate tells me this translates to either "state of emergency" or "martial", the literal translation is something like "exception permit"). We're not there yet, but our government has the possibility.
I was thinking more in the lines of unrelated laws and actions. I mean, you're not allowed to gather for big demonstrations, now. :/

my-fridge-is-infected-with-the-coronavirus-corona-extra-beer.jpg

@Djhg2000 Same here. Netherlands did not close the schools to allow parents to keep working. The idea is to lower the contamination rate so that hospitals dont work over their capacity. And minimize economical impact.
And zomg HOARDERS! No veggies at the super today when I went to the supermarket to buy a lunch.
Don' t worry, in 2 months it will be over...

And here I thought wargames would diminish too... (it did, a little)

Super rich are hiding in their bunkers (or villa's with HEPA filters).

China points finger towards USA:

This article is very much important to each and every one of us. Please read and retweet it. COVID-19: Further Evidence that the Virus Originated in the US. https://t.co/LPanIo40MR
— Lijian Zhao 赵立坚 (@zlj517) March 13, 2020

Just take a few minutes to read one more article. This is so astonishing that it changed many things I used to believe in. Please retweet to let more people know about it. https://t.co/jprOhxlYE9
— Lijian Zhao 赵立坚 (@zlj517) March 13, 2020

There's a +30% income in a big supermarket in the east of France (source: supermarket's executive).
People are buying like 100 slices of ham at once. I forgot to ask him about the toilet paper :^)

Elections are still running in France, tomorrow and next sunday. This is very, very stupid.

Could you please demonstrate on yt, how those are to be used? I always wanted to know.
Best I can give you is the explanation of Sandra Bullock

So basically, the way I see it:

The shells have a touch sensor. The touch sensor gives you the defaults, but also have a white stick at the point, which you can use to lift the shell with index and thumb and adjust the settings. Settings are reset after using the third shell.

The first shell you have to touch and keep it pressed for the minishower head to come out, use the sensor to find your butt and start spraying water (default is body temperature, but you can lift the shell to select cold water, or change the intensity of the spray).

The second shell is to dry. It blows hot air while you touch it (touch sensors). How hot is that air? You need to lift the shell to get to the control panel

The third shell is to flush. It cleans both hot air and minishower sticks, then retracts and at that moment you can clean the pot from the inside with a brush. Just make sure you never touch it while seated.

Done!

The truth is GROSS ...

This morning, @5:30, I lined up @my local Coles (Spencer street, Melbourne) supermarket, waiting for the doors to open.
At 6am, the doors opened and upon entry, I got trampled because a fuck load of people were running to the toilet paper (1 per customer limit) aisle in a frenzy :(
Pushing and shoving to get staple supplies. What has this world come to?

Pics below were taken @approximately 5:45am. By the time the store doors opened, there were over 100 people rushing to get in. Felt like a Boxing Day sale :D

Netherlands: Notches it up. All Schools now closed. Also closed: Hotels, Recreations (swimmingpool etc), Diners, coffeeshops, etc.

Denmark: They shut down kindergarden, preschools, schools, education, All non essential workplaces, public transport minimized, airplane trafic halted. They shut down the whole country.
Post automatically merged:

Mars: All quiet there, except for a rover that moves around.
Montenegro: All quiet. They don't even have corona, the beer.
Serbia: sh*t is slowly starting to hit the fan.
USA: State of Emergency has been declared.
Canada: Imitating Australia: Shortage of toilet paper.
France: schools, university, nursery, swimming pools etc. are now closed.
Sweden: Gave up reporting cases. Thursday 12/3 we stopped testing people with symptoms who had been in exposed areas unless they were over the age of 85. Friday 13/3 we stopped counting the number of cases in Stockholm. government is to prohibit gatherings of 500+ people. Schools are still open.
Albania: Underreporting cases.
Italy: Singing on the balconies. Taking pluche dogs out for a walk.
Singing: Singing and Dancing on the balconies
Lebanon: DJ parties on the balcony
Germany: Stealing handgel from the Children cancer ward. o_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back