GP32 Converting Bmp To Sprites

danitxu

Still Fresh
Hello, I'm just starting coding for my GP32 which I love. But I'm getting stuck when I want to convert a BMP to C and then compile it with Mirko's SDK.
I've tried with Daltos' converter as follows

imageconverter -o fondo.c -h fondo.bmp

then I edit the Makefile and to the OBJ sectino add fondo.o but it's not working, I can't figure how to make that work, I hope anybody can help me. I couldnt' do it like ./bmp2raw because I'm using Windows.

It says Error Stray \255 , I've also tried doing that with the C option but it doesn't work.

Thanks to all for reading me, I hope somebody can help me

danitxu posted on Aug 19 2004 at 11:58 AM said:
Hello, I'm just starting coding for my GP32 which I love. But I'm getting stuck when I want to convert a BMP to C and then compile it with Mirko's SDK.
I've tried with Daltos' converter as follows

imageconverter -o fondo.c -h fondo.bmp

then I edit the Makefile and to the OBJ sectino add fondo.o but it's not working, I can't figure how to make that work, I hope anybody can help me. I couldnt' do it like ./bmp2raw because I'm using Windows.

It says Error Stray \255 , I've also tried doing that with the C option but it doesn't work.

Thanks to all for reading me, I hope somebody can help me
Well, the first thing is if you are converting to an array you need to use the -c option like this: imageconverter -hco fondo.c fondo.bmp

If it doesn't work please send me a copy of the BMP and I will look at it.

Also, I will be realeasing a new version of imageconverter tonight with some improvements.

You can send me the bmp at dalto_AT-operation-ostrich.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Back