Console-fix.co.uk

and that is why people shouldn't get they're panties all up in a bunch when u post something that other people want to know about. :)

any way to the review-

Kev from Console fix has been very friendly and helpful in the proccess of modding my GP, even though hes probably tired of me badgering him with questions. i posted my gp on a tuesday i think, whwnever i first started this thread, and i have been told that it will be coming tomorrow so thats only a week so for

TIME TAKEN i give them a 7

gp32 received this morning tested and working, will be modded today. thanks.

Hi

Its just this minute been posted actually

I tested it with various emulators and it ran no problem at at least 166MHz.

Anyway, it's on its way back to you now.

Cheers,

Kev.

HELP RECIEVED 9.9

i will comment on the actual mod it self when i get it back tomorrow

OH!? are you the guy from this console-fix page? :blink:

Then please listen: (at first: sorry for my bad english)
i would like to send you my gp32 because i have
ploblems with my joystick, r-button and i want to have the 166mhz mod.

-in my e-mail i have explained the ploblem with the joystick and r-button.
should i sent it to you again? I think it would be better if you have more infos.
(i can't use the directions left-up, left-down, right-up, right-down and since 2 weeks the direction up maybe doesn't work. <_< )

-are you doing glass screen mods? that would be realy great!
-How high can you overclock the gp32?
Or are you just overclocking up to 166mhz? would i cost more to overclock it higher?
-In which country is this company? Because i life in germany. Is it possible to send you my gp32?

thanks for your help ;)

He doesn't answere my question!! :angry:
In my opinion it's a VERY BAD SERVICE at console-fix. <_<
I've send them an e-mail and asked him in this thread some questions but he hasn't answered yet.

I think i won't send him my gp32. no...

look kev is reel good at this service and pleeease dont let this put you off, jus wait a bit longer, he probably a bit busy, he asked you what you wanted to know, and he'll reply soon, give itt time

Right,

I have been catching up on emails this weekend but seem to have overlooked yours. You could have always contacted me via msn messenger or ICQ. (Just as Dozer did tonight)

We advertise the mod as 166MHz mod as this is what we guarantee, also this is what the CPU was designed to do. Many if not all GP32's can do more than this after the mod. The mod provides AT LEAST 166MHz

I can fix your joystick and B button without a problem but please send me your question through again so I can prepare a proper quote for you including the proper insured shipping for your country.

Jeez, people on this board are so angry :D

cheers.

malty

As I understand it, not all GP32s can be clocked to 166 even with volt mod...
So, if you were to offer a 200 mhz upgrade option, you'd be faced with a lot of customers that you'd have to tell that you couldn't get it to work.
Actually, I just read now what it says on their site. It speaks of 166MHz and above, so really you should just be calling it a volt-mod service, not a 166 mhz service... You just can't be sure if any GP is going to get over 166 so you can't offer that as a service, but after doing the mod you might reach higher anyway.

edit: lol, figures you reply 2 minutes before I do ;)

Back