Considering Selling/swapping My Wiz

TitanUranus

I busted my thumb and have been unable to play any games for a little while. 'Cause I've been bored not being able to play games I've been watching the snooker on TV. I'm really skint but I popped a tenner on the quarter finals and won £250, so I've now ordered myself a Pandora!

One of my problems, my busted thumb, has almost resolved it's self - the other however is more complicated. Like I say I'm pretty skint, and I'm considering selling my Wiz. I don't expect that the Pandora will arrive for a while, but I still have my GP32 which would keep me occupied till it turns up.

Here's my idea, is anyone willing to make me a decent offer for it? It's a great little machine, but for the kind of stuff I've been using it for I might be better selling it, though I would miss the device. I would also consider swapping it for a couple of 32GB SDHC cards, provided they are in good condition and of a reasonable speed.

Any comments and suggestions are welcomed, except speculation about a connection between my name and my thumb injury!

Here's an idea: keep the Wiz and when your thumb gets better play the Megadrive version of Jimmy White's Whirlwind Snooker via Picodrive. Sure, it's not as good as the Amiga version but the controls are set up to use a pad.

Why not play some point 'n' click games using ScummVM in the mean time?

You know, I was thinking if/when my pandora comes I'll be able to play Virtual Pool 3 (PSX version) - that's the best snooker/pool sim of all time, well on the PC anyway, I hope the PSX version works good. You know, I can play Jimmy Whites on the GP32, and I love it's little joystick almost as much as my own one. For now I might keep the Wiz, but I'm desperately short of cash. Beans on toast gets on my tits, so I should either sell my Wiz or my body. The Wiz is in better condition and I've more chance of getting something for it. This thread has had 102 views and only 1 response - that's less than 1%! I'm guessing no one wants a Wiz, you should all tell me what a dick I am, at least I'd have something to look at when I come back here.

Thank you Crazyteknohed for taking the time to reply. Jimmy Whites is a good game, but if you have Virtual Pool 3 on the PC let me know and we could have a game sometime.

Surely you can play ScummVM games with a busted thumb as they can be played one-handed using the stylus?

Back